Are people who are "bigger" in certain places really gifted?

Are people who are (the first time i felt mine in the water... the water was cold, it was a public toilet, and i was disgusted with life)

• Yes, people who are "bigger" in some places are still very gifted
  • No, people who are "bigger" in some places have it way harder
  • results

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing is really big in me so I can't really tell.

Most Helpful Guy

• Imagine taking a shit... now imagine your dick in that water while taking a shit.
    Mhm, you think you got all the 'problems' in the world huh? Going to the gym in sweat pants is a no no unless you wanna get pervy stares from ladies and hate stares from guys.

Also, you gotta be even more conscious of playing any sport that involves running, while this thing is flopping around in yo pants and if it's anything remotely tight well you best be dam sure people gonna notice.

Not very often, but sometimes I do give a fk and it's usually these times... then I get annoyed and just say fk it. >.>

Gifted? If you mean because we're 'larger' in some areas no I don't think so. That usually comes with experience and practice if it's what I think you are implying.

• being average and knowing how to work it is way better than being bigger

What Girls Said 11

• Those boob things are too real lmao 😂

• I think it depends how you look at it, it could be good or bad

• Well as someone with smaller breasts, I still voted A, but there are certainly pros and cons to having bigger or smaller for all things for a human.

• Well next time you know to hold your junk... And you'll never understand the burdon it is to have big boobs.

They hurt your back, they hurt when bouncing, and you haven't gotten hit in the face by them -__-

• Also unless you're a shower girls just don't stare at your bulge in your pants like guys do at our chest.

• @FakeName123

Yeah you're right but I'm not complaining about being insecure I did for health reasons. There's a difference.

• I figured. Still the point I made stands how most people of either side complain. "You complain" was a meant as a general statement and not on you as an individual (for some reason English doesn't have a proper distinction with this).

• Big boobs is a burden that society will never understand. And it's an expensive one, too. Sigh... the trials of the titty...

• Big boobs aren't that amazing at least to me, between the sweat and screaming back I'll pass. I think C-DD are perfect sizes ^^

• wow, the penis in the toilet water is really gross.

• I'd say it's actually both

• Are you talking about boobs orr...

• No. I have bigger boobs than the average and i wouldn't consider myself "gifted" it's all down to genetics anyway. Having good genes doesn't make you gifted, just luckier.

• They're just like anyone else...

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah

• It's not difficult to avoid the problem you depict, even a little foresight will avoid the situation.

I see many women on this site complain of difficulties but I've never had any with a woman in real life. The only downside in my case is I've never really had a proper blowjob.