Do fat short girl have any chance with tall muscular guys?

Ok so in this situation, You were best friends with this girl since you both were in 6th grade but then kinda moved back and came back.

Would you give chance to your friend if she was still fat and short and not so hot?

0|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol hell no, Not eben if I knew her from kindergarten lol

0|0
    0|0
    • But what if you werent so tall muscular at that time but that girl was still friends with you?

• Show All
    • Even if she was still friends with you when noone was?

• Even if I was some 25 year old fat nerd with man boobs who was still virgin like most of this site baha Hell no

What Guys Said 6

• If you've been friends for so long, then that's how he probably sees you.
    He's probably had many other chances with hotter girls (is it true?) and most likely you wouldn't be his type.

If you feel that you two truly are friends, and that you can discuss anything, then you can also discuss this. You just have to antecipate his reaction if you decide to initiate the hard talk.
    If you sense he's gonna act aloof, better keep it to yourself, get some distance, and find another crush.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a chance to be honest.
    Search on YouTube Joeybravo he's a dutch YouTube (fake) prank er and his girlfriend is kinda fat and short.

Joeybravo is part of the AWR squad the most hated YouTube group of the Dutch community. And their kinda leader armoowasright who gets a lot of hate

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean everyone has a type, so probably, but it's going to be hard to find a tall muscular guy that will have that type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no

0|0
    0|0
  • No. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0