What's your embarrassing confession?

I'll start; I'm 20, but for the life of me I have never gone to get my hair cut, my mum knows a family friend who usually comes round and does it for us, I'm going to be heading 40 miles away soon so I'll have to learn how to deal with that. :3

Anybody else?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I might have piles but I'm too embarrassed to tell anyone including the doctor :/

I think that's probably my most embarrassing confession

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was 28 I joined a stupid website (won't name names) and posted a bunch of pointless opinions and awkward bullshit in order to get to level 7 in their tiered system of participation so I could stop having my browser freeze up with poorly implemented ads.

This is my shame of 2016.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I had gynecomastia when I was 12 or 13, and swimming class was a nightmare. Then recently my female friends were talking about their boobs and I was talking with them, then they said "How could you possibly know how it feels like?" And out of instinct I said "I do know" , then I was stuck.

• I'm 23 and i don't trust anyone not even my family

• I'm going anon for this.

I had a bad pedophilic stage when I was 15-16. I would look up and jerk it to pictures of girls 7-12 years old.

I have since outgrown it and put it behind me. Even so I am NOT proud of it and I hate remembering it.