What are you most afraid of?

I'm afraid to swim in the ocean. I'll go in but not where it's very deep. The idea of sharks, eels, whales, and different types of undiscovered animals scares me.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• Im the same. I was in tunisia last year in the ocean. Couldnt enjoy it coz every little shadow i thought was a shark or some ugly lookin fucker with rows of teeth. A plastic bag someone had thrown in was getting rolled underwater by the surf. I seen it and nearly caused a tsunami running through the water so fast. I thrashed the water to a foam trying to get back to the beach. You defy physics when you get a fright. I jumped 40 feet straight out of the water and landed on the sand.

• I guess my fear is that I'm slowly realising I may not have one.
    A few weeks ago my friend pointed that out when I decided to go sky diving because I didn't do that in a while and 'just felt like it'

This friend is afraid of heights so I told them whenever I feel like I'm afraid I tend to face my fears head on. But then I realised I can't remember if I have any... so yeah... I guess that's my fear? Weird right?

• Actually, I almost died swimming in public pool when someone pulled that sink lever on. I got stuck right at that bottom thingy, Haven't tried to swim after that baha I wasn't even swimming back then when that happened but yea baha

• So your afraid of swimming?

• I am not afraid of swimming lol I just almost died while in pool because I couldnt swim ha and if someone teach me yea but its kinfa pointless lol

• failing in love life and my career

• im afraid of becoming the father of a child thats not mine.

• my life and my future.

• People and society. A point of a finger can ruin your entire life, no matter how innocent you are.

• getting old

• My mom

• Losing my parents

• There's no greater pain than loosing a loved one. Loosing a parent is very hard to overcome!

• You just told me

• @bluenose1872 Yeah, I'm close with my parents. Lol I never knew that would be a crime. Get lost man, you're a joke.

• I fear الله

• Being accused of smth I didn't do.

• Like what?

• Many. I don't like to be misunderstood. For example, I fear to a woman think that I stared at her. A few weeks ago, I was coming to home after a tiring day, I just stared at the window of the subway, but I recognized that the girl opposite me, started to be disturbed, she made weird mimics, I got that she was irritated me by her look.

• Oh wow! that girl sounded very rude and I understand what you mean.

• communicating

• Nut shots
    Nutshots are scary AF!!
    Never went through one thats why i guess

• i dont have any fears.

• My own mind, the demons that run in there have to be put on check.

• Why are you scared of the ocean. Did you know that Canada has 4 submarines? The USA has like 60 or something. So does Russia and China. I'm sure the biggest sharks are already dead.

• I am afraid of ghosts..

• Waking up one morning to realise I've been waiting on something that isn't going to happen and I've let my entire life slip by.

What Girls Said 17

• I'm afraid of ending up alone. And when I say alone, I'm talking about not having friends or people who care about me.

• Violence (yelling, slamming doors, etc.)

• Needles, public speaking, failure, and losing loved ones.

• Dying befoer my mom

• i fear people who love me.

• Drowning

• Failing, being misunderstood and people in General sometimes. Ah, then the infinity, the cherubs and ALL animals (not some puppies). Hard life.

• This is so damn stupid but I am still very afraid of falling in love.

• 1) Reptile & insects
    2) Total darkness & unpredictabilities
    3) Being lack of money
    4) Future without significant other
    5) Any unfortune of my beloved family

• heights and having my feet off the ground (like the combination) lol

• I'm afraid of being murdered.

• Spiders. I live in fear of encountering a spider, of any size.

• Being alone.

• Being enclosed in a area with multiple bugs and having nothing to kill them with!!!

• Dying, ending up alone, failure...

• People.

• Dying alone with no family and friends