What's the worst way to die?

It doesn't just have to be in a physically painful way.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• When you die without finishing your pizza...
    www.funcage.com/.../...ns-To-Smile-010-550x369.jpg

• The worst way to die is to have Superman fly you to another planet where the breathing is very difficult because of low oxygen content. He then takes off his super suit and strip you of your clothes. He then starts to have intercourse with you and performs at such a rapid speed that you start friction burning burst into flames. Your vaginae is on fire, you can't breathe, with his glasses off you finally realized that Superman is Clark Kent but you can't tell anybody because you're on another planet.

• Not dying!

• Probably eaten. Alive. That would really suck. 😬

• Burning to death.

I want to die in my sleep, but not during a good dream because I will miss the end of it and I would be pissed.

• Alone, or fighting for you life from a cannibal and/or zombie.

• Alone and lonely

• Drowning or suffocating

• Burning to death or being buried alive

• Being beaten to death

• To die from a broken heart

What Guys Said 16

• Like you mean physical pain? I think there was this one case where people were supposedly 'sacrificing' a man through internal blockage and then performing cannibalistic acts while he was still somewhat alive. They poured concrete inside all his openings like ears, mouth, anus and everything else and proceeded slow-slicing him because he wasn't dying quick enough or something.
    But if you;re talking about emotionally, I think it would be horrible to either die hated or with no respect. Both shameful ways to pass out of this life.

• Ugh... I was actually going to post this exact question a while back and include a link for a Watch Mojo countdown featuring such. The ways they listed were, I felt, a bit too... disturbing to post here.

• Drowning. The feeling of water entering your lungs is.. less, than pleasant.

• To die without the hope of an after-life.

• Woodchipper
    Death by crane
    Insects consuming you
    Parasites living inside you
    Tuberculosis

• drowning or burnt alive.

• I'd have to say burning to death or being buried alive and suffocating

• Midgets

• Probably the ISIS ways. Burning and acid. Did you know people who burn to death die from carbon monoxide inhalation? That takes minutes.

• Knowing you won't live on in the memories of others?
    I don't know for eg
    no children
    no friends
    I guess just like your existence is gone

• Soo nany ways. But I fear drowning OP

• Alzheimer's or cancer

• I doubt anything trumps being burned alive. Getting a somewhat minor burn on my hand as a teen was one of the worst pains I've ever experience in my life.

Being completely overcome by that sensation throughout my entire body? Experiencing such incredible heat, smelling my own burning flesh, watching the melted skin drip from what's left of my body.

Just the thought makes me wanna vomit.

• choking, suffocation, getting shot in the gut, catching a viral disease, cancer.

• masturbating until your heart explodes in your chest

• With no one sitting at your bedside.