Share an experience you've had with drugs?

I'm currently trying DXM for the first time

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm... I don't know.. they're all so exciting... what to pick what to pick... my aunt almost having a miscarriage from meth was fun... or watching my ex completely self destruct was even more exciting! Especially the withdrawal... ever watched someone shake uncontrollably while vomitting on themselves... good times, good times.

• It's unfortunate that this has been your experience, however I urge you to remember that many things, not only drugs, can be addictive, and that it is the inability to maintain self control that leads to these often severe ramifications. It is perfectly feasible to be a responsible recreational user, to maintain a professional career, and to have enduring relationships with other people at the same time.

• There is a very fine line between self control and becoming addicted. Often times the problem is that the individual doesn't even seem to notice that they need more of whatever drug it is that they seek. It's a slow fade that you never even see coming. And if it happens to be heroin, cocaine, etc you have no idea how pure your drug is which doesn't allow you the benefits of self control. Do you see many 28 years old that practice self control with their drugs, something besides weed? If you do, great. I don't. The ones I see have been to prison, lost their children, and lost self control. It's a tunnel that has no light at the end.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• No I won't!

• One time I had some caffeine... It was awesome.

• I took Tylenol before

• Never had an experience with drugs lol

• Never really done anything but pot a few pills. Did meth twice at 14 but just smoked tons of pot. My friends did other dope including tripping on acid but I was and still am scared to try it so I never did.

What Guys Said 4

• Only ever smoked weed, still do on occasion. I'm open to the idea of trying acid, but that's as far as I'll consider going

• Benedril helps me sleep

• I took Tylenol once. Solved my pain.

• One time I took so much acid that I thought I was a reptile for three years...

• Hahaha. That's highly usual, even for high dose psychedelics.

• Hm can you tell me more about it

• No that's about it...