Is anyone or was anyone bullied? Or, was anyone or is anyone a bully?

Tell me your story. I was bullied in school and it required major healing over time. I'm almost 31 and I finally learned to love myself... however, I still have insecurities.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a bully
    I set this kid up to fight this other kid. I broke something of his and blamed it on the other kid the other kjd didn't like him and I watched them fight from a far.

I drop kicked a kid in band class when ass the kids where pushing him around because teachers was out talking to someone.

I made this girl cry

This fat Mexican kid and I did not get along he called me names in Spanish and called me privlaged and honky.

So I bought burger dressing and muster and ketchup and at a school rally he left his back back open and unguarded I poured spiked meat and all the muster ketchup and dressing in his back back allover his home work and PSP.

Made me feel better. I live watching and getting away with bullying without people knowing if was me. I get a boner. But in trying to be better. and turn the other cheek.

• Sounds to me like you defended yourself or others that were actual bullies. It doesn't sound like you teased or beat kids up for no reason..

Most Helpful Girl

• In elementary school and middle school I was bullied for being chubby ("She weighs more than my mom", "fatty mcfatfat")
    In middle school I was also bullied for being Asian since most kids in my neighborhood/school were Hispanic so they said stuff like "Do you eat dogs? I heard Chinese people eat dogs" and "Chink!" and "Ching chong ling long!" And the kids in middle school used to make fun of me cause I only had 1 pair of shoes. They called me poor and dirty cause I didn't have many clothes.
    Things got better in high school though. No one really bullies me now but my friends still like to joke about how I'm short haha but they always tell me it's cute XD
    Middle school was the worse for me I think and it led to me being super shy/insecure and awkward in the beginning of high school. I'm in my last year of high school at the moment and I feel like this year I've been growing up a lot as a person. I'm not super obscure about my weight and height anymore and I've begun putting myself out there a lot more often. I actually enjoy meeting new people now which is something I never thought I would. I also asked out 3 guy friends this year LOL since the first 2 rejected so I moved on. I used to think no one would be attracted to me because of all the bullying in the past so I was surprised when a few of my other guy friends expressed interest in me. I still get really insecure sometimes but working on my hobbies and having a great group of friends has really helped me overcome the effects of the bullying I experienced when I was younger.

• What an inspirational story! With your positive attitude, it'll only go up from here!

• Thank you! You too! Glad to hear that you didn't let bullied from the past keep you from being happy today! C:
      And honestly this is like the first time I've shared this with anyone. I've kept it all for a long time and didn't even bother telling my family.

What Guys Said 13

• Back in high school @polocrew and @fearless_banana would pick on me. I tried to be their friend and invite them to the chess club, but they would keep stuffing me in lockers, luckily i escaped, but then they would wedgie me to death and call me names.

• Lol you forgot to tell her when we made you suck our dinks.. no homo

• @Fearless_banana they call me 4eye dork and made me suck their dinks. Those jocks are just so mean. I had a crush on Bethany too, we all did. We fapped to her yearbook pic all night. And Bethany would ignore me but go out with em because they wore Letterman Jacket

• I were, there isn't much of a story to it though. The thing is, I were in a bit of a.. uhm, "situation" due to certain events having happened, and I wouldn't attend classes, but rather just stay on the roof and watch the horizont.. some of the students didn't like me, because I didn't attend classes and got away with it due to still getting good grades. It didn't faze me however, as the "events" had made me.. uhm.. distant.

• when I was 13 this fat kid from NY city tried me one day I went off on him and he was history after that

• I was bullied at school from 11 years old to 15 and I had to deal with anything myself because no one wanted to help me, not even my parents who said that boys have to handle this kind of things themselves. Now I have PTSD, probably from that.

• It was a factor in me dropping out

• What happened?

• Was it because the other students bullied you?

• That was a big part of it. The other part was having to work for a B or C and watching others breeze through it with straight A's. I was never a good student, they went too fast. Algebra was what ultimately made my decision. I couldn't pass it

• I've been bullied all throughout high school because I'm too tall. It's going to end soon because I'm graduating this month.

• Those scars can be hard to heal. How are you dealing with them?

• I cutted myself and low key threw revenge at the school. But now I excercise more and I use this site to get a laugh.

• I got suspended from school in 3rd grade for beating up the kid who picked on me.

• I'm a bully. I've never really been bullied. Might be because I'm psychotic.

• no, but then most guys here (yep guys) support bullying haha.

• I used to bully kids for their lunch money. But the principal said that wasn't appropriate for a teacher.

• All my life...

• Been bullied all my life... and it isn't because I couldn't crush them I am a black belt in three arts...

• Yes, I was during my teens. I lived in another country without being able to speak the language, I was overweight and looked different than the normal people. I overcame it by excelling in STEM, which did not require local language, and later once I learned the language, graduated top of class. Physically, I knew I would never be skinny, so got into weight lifting and practiced shot put and discus throwing, becoming the best in school. There will always be advertising, at any stage of life, so better get used to and not become a victim. We all have strengths and weaknesses, so find and play your strengths.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7