Do guys prefer small to average sized feminine looking girls (kardashians and kylie/ kendall jenner, peyton list, selena gomez etc) or body builder?

Do guys prefer small to average sized feminine looking girls (kardashians and kylie and kendall jenner, peyton list, selena gomez etc) or body builder muscule packed women such as Irene Anderson?

• Small to average feminine
    95% (19)83% (30)88% (49)Vote
  • Extremely buff bodybuilder women
    5% (1)17% (6)12% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Not talking about height
Im not talking about fit girls that work out. Im talking about actually very muscular bodybuilders. Like the rock or Vin deisel. Also idc if you don't like the kardashians. I really dont. Im just using their body type as an example

0|0
4|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Kendall <3

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Feminine.
    But your poll options are fucked up, like most of gagger's perceptions of bodybuilders anyway. But it's an obscure sport, so I can see why.

You all think this is a female bodybuilder:
    www.yoummisr.com/.../...der-Photos-youm-misr-3.jpg

Lol, which that shit is photoshopped too, when these are your top world class competitive female competitors:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...4e13a9e1c9.jpg

www.mipielsana.com/.../Michelle-Lewin-Fotos-2.jpg

1|0
    0|0
    • If i meant fit girls i would've said fit girls but i actually meant girls who looked like the girl in the first picture... i was trying to prove something to my friend so yeah

• I'm picking neither because most of those women just don't like what I'm looking for

0|1
    0|0
    • O.. k could've just ignored the question then...

• Show All
    • I guess Selena Gomez might count, I guess.

• Thats why i put selena gomez and peyton list bc people are so butthurt about the kardashians

• Almost put me off with the kardashian and jenners.
    The feminine image is gone when you kinda put sluts as an example

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh im sorry i didn't know my examples for someones APPEARANCE triggered you. doesn't frickin matter if they're sluts or not. Im not talking about their personality. Grow up honestly.

• Show All
    • That's why I give an example for people to use the example but no one freaking listens

• Okay okay, im sorry

• 0|0
    0|0
  • body builder or too muscular in general is a pretty big turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think both are extremes. i like zena warrior princess if she is not lesbian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kendall Jenner is not small or average sized. I'd pick the big body builder over a tiny little girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do u like that, ok go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • How about neither of these?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahah how is this a question?

0|0
    0|0
  • Kendall is 5 10

0|0
    0|0
    • Only weirdos like bodybuilder girls.

• Show All
    • Doesn't ring a bell but i think kendall is very pretty and doesn't look like any footballer.

But footballer as in American Football or the Original football

• I thought it was implied.

• I never liked buffed or "feminine" girls, I prefer fit & athletic - sporty type of girls (toned but not overly muscular).

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah but that wasn't the question. My friend thinks more guys like girls that have Huuuuge muscles and look like men

• Nah, that's not true.

• None of those women sound feminine to me, honestly.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know about "extremely buff" but I know a lot of instagram models for example are pretty much fap material for guys. They usually have very defined butts, legs, chest, stomach, etc. Most guys go for the normal girl though. Either lack of options or choice.. not sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm guessing feminine

0|0
    0|0
  • You used the Kardashian and jenners as example they are about as fake as their step dad.

0|0
    0|0
    • Doesn't matter if they're fake. Why are people so obsessed with talking bad about them when the examples were for how they look? Like who cares. Idc if they're fake. They have the body type for my examples and thats literally all i care about.

• Show All
    • its not but hurt but realistic. Your comparing apples and oranges.

• Im literally just comparing body types here. Dont make things so difficult. If the kardashians triggered you then you dont have to answer i dont care.