I found a pic titled "average breast cup size in the world". Thoughts?

I found a pic titled I couldn't help but notice this while Googling info for something else. I was wondering what people here might think of it. (Accurate? Nonsense? What?)

Shoot! How clearly can you see the pic? It was pretty big, so I knew it was going to get squished, but wow... I assumed you could click on it to zoom. Apparently not?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to also keep in mind the weight of the girls. For example, the United States is going to have a much larger breast size when obesity rates are so high. Countries where the girls weigh more, their breasts will typically be larger, and countries where the girls weigh less, their breasts will typically be smaller. It's all about proportions.

Most Helpful Guy

• Only reason why the USA is ranked at D cup is because 2/3 of the population is overweight... LOL

What Girls Said 12

• That doesn't even cover a worldwide scope. There are many countries that aren't included.

Nonetheless, that is some display of crappy generalization.

• looks like I'm 'above average' then 😎✌🏽

• I have absoley no idea if there's any truth to it but for some reason I find it entertaining

• Sounds about right ex for the USA one. I would think due to the high obese % in the USA would put them higher than a D. :D

• What were you searching for? Two girls one cup?

• I'm American and I'm a DD lol

• maybe some truth to it but there is variables.

• Well it depends how you look at it

• I am an inch above average

• Fairly accurate, from what I know.

• I'm Polish and I am definitely not a C cup.

• I'm a C but my country isn't on any of the four categories.

What Guys Said 6

• I very much doubt such shallow generalizations have any value. Of course some countries have overall more women with smaller boobs than others but that doesn't mean all women in that country have small boobs and it also doesn't have anything to do with nationality, it has to do with ethnicity.
    Example: my girlfriend. My girlfriend comes from South Korea but she doesn't have A-cups (which she should have according to this thing you've posted). Also, I've lived in Korea and I've seen lots of other girls who also didn't have A-cups.
    And more importantly: it is certainly true that Korean women in general have smaller boobs than, say, Dutch women. But that is hardly surprising since their body features are very different. Dutch girls are very tall and a little sturdy, like most caucasians compared to Asians. My girlfriend is very petite and short. So her boobs might be smaller in absolute numbers but compared to her body size, they're about the same. D-cup breasts would look stupid on most east Asian girls just like A-cup breasts wouldn't look so good on Dutch girls.

• That infographic XD
    Russia , findland , sweden and norway tho.
    Damn :O
    That's a VERY big cup. Fill it up with coffee. You'll be able to see sounds.

• Ok, so what do you think of this "infographic image"? (Or "infograph" for short?) Does it seem accurate? (Is it readable, btw? lol I'm not sure if I can't read it because I'm using my phone, or if it's just junk...)

• I haven't stayed long enough in those countries to know , so I don't have a clue :P

• Same here, hence the question. lol

• I'm not sure how they could got that... Did they go to ALL those countries and survey thousands of women? Also assuming none of them lied
    Ngl I'm goi g with nonsense here

• What is going on in Scandiland? Is it buoyancy on viking raids?

• Crappy generalization

• The most trivial, irrelevant piece of information ever.