Why is that life has to screw me over?

Always been single, had a rough past, and shit just never goes my way

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Girl

• honey, life screws us all over. that's how it goes. gotta deal with it and move on.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because the universe doesn't care... All these people who believe in karma, or some happy destiny where everything works out... No, you have to take charge of your own life, no one's gonna do it for you: turn what makes you different into strengths and top trying to please people who don't care about you, you'vebeen dealt some shitty cards so you can't afford to always be nice or do what's expected of you! Also consider moving somewhere where you don't know anyone, to get a clean slate, make it a big city so the people there are more diverse and it's easier to find a crowd that accepts you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Because you probably aren't doing anything to change it.

0|0
    0|0
  • just take it that some things aren't just supposed to happen yet, dont go too hard on yourself!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Did you expect that life is always going to be fair and easy? Because the that is the reality of it, it's never always going to easy and comfortable. Some people may have relationships, wealth, position, status, fame, etc. and sometimes they are spoiled and may have it that way when they are born into a good wealthy family or something.

Don't cry or mope about it man, cuz it just won't get better any time soon even if you did.

0|0
    0|0
  • well for one life sucks can't wait to get out of here
    and yes if you are bitter its understandable
    you have never been with someone
    and on top of that shit probably isn't going your way in life
    even when you try hard

girls will give you all these bullshit answer but they will never go through what men go through, they can't understand it there world and mind is different

0|0
    0|0
  • Set goals for yourself and focus on those. I'm sure you're overlooking good parts of your life. Count your blessings. The world doesn't owe you anything, everyone's just trying to get by.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is why they say "Nobody dies virgin, life fucks us all"

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you do for a living?

0|0
    0|0