Game Girls, What is YOUR favorite video game?

Just wanna see what the gag ladies prefer mostly. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Everquest, the game that changed my life.

It's difficult to put into words my experience with Everquest and the impact it had on my life as I was very young.

Everquest was a magical world, full of mysterious wonder and unimaginable adventures that made my young mind spin.

• 1 or 2?
      I only tried the second one and never got really into it

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 22

• Duuuude, too hard. Okay, I really really love Harvest Moon, it's adorable. I think Age of Mythology is the game that I want most of all... But Civilization, especially 3 and 4 are good enough to keep me quiet for a while. Now that I've played Wind Waker again, I gotta say that I am absolutely in love with it and it's a strong contender. Right now, I'm playing a lot of Huniepop because I am trash 😋

• Ugh, too hard! I can maybe narrow it down to two at least.
    The harvest moon/rune factory games and Pokemon.

• Lots of girls seem to really dig the Harvest Moon series :P

• The funny part is I actually got into them a loooong time ago because of a guy I liked at the time XD

• Now that I saw @sweethomicidalqueen mention it - bc I totally forgot about it - dantes inferno was my jaaaammmmm

LoZ will always be number one tho

• Silent Hill especially 1-4, resident evil 1-3, Tekken, MK, the witcher, MGS, Skyrim, War Craft and a shit tonne of retro games.

• Ugh this is probably one of the hardest questions to answer on here. So i'll just list my favorite games based on how many times I've played the game.

Ace Attorney series (yes I played them all multiple of times :P)
    Skyward sword (I know where everything is located)
    Skyrim (I know where all the best things are located)
    Shin megami tensei persona 3&4
    Final Fantasy 10

• What's the best place to get max ruppes faster?

• @OrangeBoy Finding the goddess cubes and collecting gratification crystals to turn in. Since you end up getting a silver and gold rupee's when doing them.

• Final Fantasy X <3

Just about to finish it after having not played it for like 3 years.

• I love the fallout series period.

• Hmmm, I game sometimes. I'm really into the Witcher 3 right now. My goal is to finish before the summer is over with, haha. But I'm only just leaving Skellige.

• Pokemon!

• Mortal Kombat9 or Dantes Inferno

• impossible to choose just one, but going to go with fallout 4. i'm obsessed with it lol.

• I've always had a thing for platformers. Both 2D and 3D platformers. I really enjoy Assassin's Creed and the Arkham games. But the ones on the PS2 were my favorite. Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, and Jak and Daxter were my favorite series... But for individual games, probably Shadow of the Colossus

• I love all the spyro games
    I love Diablo 2
    and a few others

• Did you ever try Diablo 3?

There's a relatively new game called Grim Dawn, which is an apocalyptic Diablo-style hack and slash.

• Aww! Was it for the Playstation?

• @VicarioVivere
      yes :( but I would rather have the games gone than him still in my life

• My favourites are Assassin's Creed Series, Witcher Series and Far Cry. Oh, and Dishonored was good. But I play a lot of games I can't really choose one.
    Except for online gaming. I hate online gaming.

• Lol Mario cart. I don't know why but I've always loved that game. Monkey bal too.

• By no means am I good at it, but Dark souls lol

• Not very expert, but I love logic games like the Professor Layton: Beautiful anime graphic, smart riddles and a moving storyline. Then the classic of the classic: the "moustache" Mario Bros. They addict you a lot.

• It's the Witcher 3 right now.

• tbh, I like the whole assassins creed series for playstation best.

• Rune factory frontier

• not a hardcore gamer... but <3 Fallout <3

• Clash of clans

What Guys Said 3

• Meh, I'm not a girl but my favorite game is Resident Evil.

• hm, my favorite games is hard to say

• all of them