If you knew you would die tomorrow, would you feel cheated today?

Personally, no.

I have enjoyed every minute of my life and have followed that which I believe to be true ever since I was old enough to learn.

If I was to die tomorrow or even today, I would die happy and prosperous.

What about you, all?

Thanks.

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe/explain why.
  • See results.

Most Helpful Guy

• Agree with you. Through faith I've come to understand that I was not meant to make this earth my permanent home. Instead, my true citizenship is in heaven. Getting there means passing on, just like arriving here meant leaving a comfortable warm womb.

What Guys Said 21

• Would i feel cheated? Eh.. Not really, The universe owes us nothing. I mean, I would be pretty dissapointed that i was never able to experience a relationship or having kids. But then i suppose on the other hand i wouldn't really give a shit, Haha, I would be bummed i never got to experience things, But, Even if i could stay id never get to experience them anyway, So, I dont give a fuck, Haha. Bring on tomorrow.

• The real question in this scenario is which version of death do you want to collect your soul (because this has to involve the supernatural to know when one is going to die.)

• Yes because I wish I could spend my last day with my family. It kind of sucks having no one who loves you in a 1500 miles radius.

• yes I would feel cheated. people and society have made my life much less spectacular than it can be. when you can't get what other humans have, and i'm not talking about being rich or anything, just getting a decent job and being able to create a life, it feels like life could have been so much better.

• Yes I would feel cheated. I fell in love with my best friend when I was 19, she died before I could tell her. So I was robbed of that first love experience. When I finally started getting over it I was struck down with cancer so I lost the rest of my 20s to sickness. 11 years later I finally found a girl who I could absolutely fall in love with, but she tried and couldn't get into it because I'm really fat after chemo. So the cancer has robbed me of that first love experience all over again. It kinda sucks.

• Death will not be my end, but rather a new beginning. As long as I still have things to convey, I will be returning.

• Jeez woman, you got a death wish or something?
    --------------------

Why/How would I feel cheated? By whom?

• I would feel cheated because I still have more to accomplish and more to see and do with goals still in mind

• i would be sooo happy that im gonna tear up my clothes by happiness and probably dance around naked on the streets. lol

• I would feel a bit indifferent. My life has definitely been a journey so I wouldn't mind cutting it short. But I'm only twenty so I would feel like my journey is not complete just yet.

• No, I did a lot of things that most people I know told me was impossible, if anything I'd smile with a middle finger to death knowing I did all that I wanted to do before I die. Thats right, up yours death.

• I live without regrets so I don't care tbh
    Everyone's gonna die someday so nothing new or big :P

• FUCK THAT

I WENT TO SCHOOL FOR 13 YEARS FOR THIS?

• No, why?
    Can't say I enjoyed my life a lot so far but that's my fault

• It would be a relief.

• Not really

• No I won't. I'd feel wasted.

• That likely means a massive heart attack. I'd google it to see how painful that was and then slit my own jugular if painful.

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• No I wouldn't!

• Well my day just started so I guess I would just make the most of it.

• I would feel relatively happy, but feel I've missed out on a big love in my life. My partner of ten and a half years treated me appallingly and cheated. The next guy wasn't great. I feel like I want a chance at the butterflies and some romance.

• I said no because I never got to have kids

• I've spent the last 5 days sick as fuck so I'd be pretty upset!

• I wouldn't feel cheated. I got to experience so much during my short time. But I think would be a little sad because I want to fall in love at least once before I die.

• Yes because there's so much I haven't done or experienced yet

• yes I would feel cheated as I have not had time to fix or except all that I love and regret

• I feel cheated and I wouldn't care if I died tomorrow... for the most part.

• I would be relieved cause all my problems would disappear.

• No, I'm satisfied