Internet tried to name the new mountain dew flavor, 'Hitler did nothing wrong.' WTF internet?

0|0
6|15

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Ahhh, remind me of Boaty McBoatface, the new state of the art polar research vessel.

www.theguardian.com/.../eccentric-choices-surface-in-quest-to-name-polar-research-vessel

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh 4chan how they troll big companies. :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Hahahahahah people are so angry at Israel. That means we are doing it right. as always.

0|0
    0|0
    • Says the Israeli in Canada and this with the lyrics of an SS song on the profile. Nice troll as well.
      We have all the right to be angry since what is right for you in your warped mind is destruction for us.

• they are people who did things a lot worst them him.

Like the first American who killed all the indian for steal their place, etc, who make war everyday for every reasons...

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow that's unbelievable

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Hahaha this is great xD
    Dude, it's the Internet, people are just trolling around. Obviously Mtn Dew won't use that name.

0|1
    0|0
  • Exhibit A. Boaty McBoatface

This pole was jacked by some people out for a laugh and a few Script Kiddies that knew how to game the system. Don't take the results seriously

0|1
    0|0
  • Well he wasn't a fan of people with mental disabilities and of Roma heritage either, so a lot of far-right-wing people think it'd be "better if he had finished what he started"

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha, "Fapple"

That's /b/ for you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd have voted Diabeetus.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mountain McDewface would've been funnier, but can no one take a joke?

0|1
    0|0
  • hahahah yea i remember that. still makes me laugh. thats a good prank.

0|1
    0|0
  • that's what you get when asking the internet for names. everyone should have known that it will go wrong and they still did it... their fault

0|0
    0|0
  • Makes sense if you follow current 9GAG trends.

0|1
    0|0
  • Public attitudes about history and politics change. Just as Hitler and Stalin were at one point noble leaders... then Satan incarnate... it could change and they be viewed differently. That's life.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's hilarious, no?

0|1
    0|0
  • That's what they get from allowing people to enter whatever they want, instead of allowing them to choose from a few per-approaved names.

1984 ftw!

Now I would have entered into the competition "We pissed in your bottle" or just "Shenanigans"

s2.quickmeme.com/.../...8b6511f028b2791c7c324e.jpg

0|1
    0|0
    • I would have also entered "Bush junior did nothing wrong" and The Daily Fail in the UK would lap that up

• Trump lovers will like it: deliciously against the polically correct dictatorship by O bummer.

0|0
    0|0
    • Right, praising an actual dictatorship where millions of innocent people were killed isn't kinda despicable

• Ask a silly question, get a silly answer. The internet is people freed from social constraints. Now you know why we have social constraints.

0|1
    0|0