Girls, what would you do If you found your nudes in the internet?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I have and it angered me. People is what would you do? What would you do if a gorilla came out in the cage and raped you? What would you do with this what would you do with that? The bottom line is you don't do anything. I'll tell you what you do you learn that your life is sometimes out-of-control and is nothing you can do about it

What Girls Said 11

• Wonder who the hell was able to take some picture like that. I don't take them. Then I would message the site management and have it removed.

• but some users may have downloaded them !

• First of all there is no way because it's public domain and no it's not illegal and you live with the consequences. And most of all you get off your high horse thinking you're above the whole thing

• @KattFeesh no need for the unnecessary aggression. How exactly am I making it seem like I'm "above" things? If no permission was given to use my pictures then I'm sure something could be done. Given this is a hypothetical situation there's no need for you to get your panties in a bunch. Thanks.

• Honestly... wouldn't be surprised.

• contact police probably

• Id Know who put them there cause I've only sent them to one person lol

• I'd want to know how'd they get it because I don't take nudes lol

• That's Cyber crime

• I don't take nudes, so I don't have to worry about that

• Freak out an wonder how someone got them.

I have never take a naughty picture.

• Depends. Do they show face?

• I would totally freak out and probably tell the police

• I would be shocked as I don't have any to my knowledge