Happy Ramadan everyone ! :) How do you feel about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Respect to all of you Muslims

• Omg thank you yanoa...:)

• @Naughtygirlishere Yeah I know right... it's those few extremists that make the people judge and generalize.. it's a pity

Most Helpful Girl

• Shokran for Reminding me here, dear, I nearly forgot.
    I still have a husband out in Egypt who is Celebrating with family as I write this.
    I Feel it is a good Deal with something they believe in, and like any Culture, One either Accepts it or they Don't.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Thank you for the Vote of Confidence, and enjoy now the Eid al-Fitr. xx

What Guys Said 14

• Yep, my friends are Muslim so happy Ramadan to them! I'd join if I weren't trying to build mass or had the energy :p Eid Mubarak :)

• Aminn!!
    Thanks for your prayers get accepted

• Nice. Happy Ramadan for you also :) Enjoy it.

• Islam is a terrible religion. I don't respect Islam or any of its traditions.

• Umm :/ why are you so mean? What do you get from hurting our feelings? Why? What did we ever do to u? Islam is our life we live to follow Islam please don't be rude

• @Naughtygirlishere it's all good. I wasn't trying to "get you", and I don't hate you. I just want you to study and make in informed decision.

• ahahahahahhahaha fuck!
      you are terrible human. terrible!

• Hungry?

• not muslim, hate any and all religions... don't care

• Do you have some Muslim friends? They might share with you good meal ;)

• @Naughtygirlishere nah it is just me and my muslim friend's dark and twisted sense of humor at the end of the day we both laugh about it

• 😩😩😩...

• It's nothing to do with me but it does seem a ridiculous, pointless superstition.

• No it's not 😤... Ramadan is a special month of the year for over one billion of us Muslims throughout the world. It is a time for inner reflection, devotion to God, and self-control. We Muslims think of it as a kind of tune-up for their spiritual lives. There are as many meanings of Ramadan as there are Muslims.

• I hate Islam, and I want it to be exterminated like the dirty pestilence it is.

• not religious so not 100% but google says stuff about fasting to show respect about what im assuming is a type of bible if thats true thats super dumb considering you can't last a month without food but hey whatever floats your boat man

• they fast throughout the day to experience what hunger feels like so they can better understand it. They eat past a certain time at night. At least, that's what my Muslim cousins do. (I'm not muslim)

• Ramadan is a holy month foR Muslims. It's not all about starving, it's a spiritual month that we love because it is spiritual and we feel closer to God. Anyway I respect the fact that you are not a believer dw but I say just for your information

• Basically they fast from sunrise to sunset I think? Then they have a feast.

• idgaf - didn't even know it was ramadan day

• Reminds of nasty dried dates. Regular food is better. Roast goat with rice and sauce.

• wtf is that like ramon noodles

• Great! I'm sitting down, ready for some pork BBQ ribs. Mmmmm! So good!

• Nice to you bro, I feel greater tbh about the happiness around me and what I'm gonna eat after ;)

• Omg Yess goats are beautiful 😆😆

• @Naughtygirlishere
      Well, I have to agree that pigs aren't.

• Happy Ramadan to you too. It's not Ramadan yet where I'm at :)

What Girls Said 12

• I'm a Christian.

Wishing you a blessed Ramadan, anyway.

• I'm excited but I won't be celebrating with my family this year 😭
    And I have exams during the 2 first weeks of Ramadan which sucks :x
    But I'm still excited!💙🌙

• I'm Christian, but have some Muslim family. I think it's an interesting event and the idea of it is kinda nice. Plus you get to have delicious food after sunset. :)

Happy Ramadan! Inshallah

• Happy Ramadan. I don't celebrate, but still wishing you a happy month of growth and good food :)

• Not a fan of the religion or any of it's traditions, but hey, that's why I'm not a part of it. As long as you aren't doing anything illegal or hurting people, do you.

• Awesome! omg
    I just did the grocery shopping & wrote down all the healthy recipes for Iftar & suhoor.

And the dua's, and whatnot.
    I am so excited.

• Oh so nice what are u planning to do. I need ideas as I'm sucked with my exams revision I don't have time to think about it :/

• Most dishes from the blog pickyeaterblog

I am gonna try out the zuchini lasgna first.

• 😀😀 very happy about it... happy ramzan to you as well... I think it starts on Monday

• whats that?

• Completely unbothered.

• I don't give a shit?

• ok so I am living under a rock by what is Ramadan

• Am really excited , i've already prepared some recipes to try in ramdan & i'll be volunteering to homeless people futoor so yeah am really happy cuz i'll celebrate it with my family too ☺😍 happy ramadan