Is there anyone here homophobic?

Please be respectful so everyone can give his/hers opinion

• Yes, i am
  • No, I'm not

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but sometimes I don't agree with them, and they like to accuse me of being homophobic for that. I have noticed that a lot of them have this, you are with me or against me attitude. I remember one girl claiming I was homophobic because I didn't support some pro gay book being in schools.

My issue with the book is that it was just a shitty story. It was boring, and overly preachy. The book is a great example of why kids don't like reading. If the book had actually been written well, then I wouldn't have cared that it was pro gay. They need to have a better standard for the types of books that schools promote, so they don't turn kids off of reading. That however wasn't good enough, and so I got accused of being homophobic.

I know there are more reasonable gay people, but since they aren't the ones misusing the word homophobic to manipulate others, they have never called me that.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• Nope. If its two or more consenting human adults its none of my business. Enjoy love and fuck responsibly.

• Why would I fear homosexuals? I just dont want them to push their lifestyle nor agenda into peoples faces and find it offputting.

• I'm loud-and-proud-phobic. They're irritating and have such little personality that they have to base it all around their sexuality.

• i am because when i was a kid i almost got molested by a pedo so im a little afraid of gays and some gays are interested in me earlier so yeah i am a little bit

• Only the guys with this annoying voices. The sound grates my nerves and I do not know why. As people though, no. Lol

• I will never be gay, but I can't see a problem with being friends with gays or lesbians. Also if a bisexual girl likes me and I like her back. I would date her.

• I was raised to be homophobic, so its effects are still lingering around there

• i dont think you can get treated for that in an asylum. arachophobia yes, and all the other LEGITIMATE phobias, but homophobia, i dont think so.

• Not really but I do not agree with homosexuality.
    I've worked full-time at a gay bar xD everyone's nice and shit

• Possibly. I don't have any problems with gay people, but I would be lying if I said I don't ever get uncomfortable around certain types of gay guys. Specifically, the ultra feminine ones (the almost stereotypical gay guys).

• Nope, I don't see what's so scary about them

• Yeah, I'm afraid to drop the soap around them in the shower.

• this is why you get your own shower rather than having to be a scrub and use communal ones and then get anally raped.

• @Josht11 This is what I shall aspire to!

• No I think people who are homophobic are secretly gay or bi

• Do you really think that? Or are you just hoping to shame homophobic people into silence. Because that is about as stupid as saying a white guy that is racist is secretly black. lol

• @heavensgift2girls there are a lot homophobic people who turned out to be gay all along.. Maybe just some of them are gay. Why do you got to turn this into a race topic?

• I didn't turn it into a race topic. I was just giving an example of how people can hate a person, and not be that type of person.

• I don't have a problem with the gays.

• No i'm not afraid of my home

• no I've got my own problems

• Yeah, that shit is scary :/

• I remember in boys secondary school this guy told me he was gay. I leaked it to everyone and he got bullied ans beaten up for a good few months. I guess I was homophobic back then. Right now I'm still homophobic but I don't get involved with them. I would just cut off contact if I found out as of now

• Wtf over 50% of guys voted yes, that's messed up. Why does it matter what someone else's sexual preferences are?
    Noe peanut butter preferences on the other hand, that's important, I don't speak to anyone who prefers crunchy

• I don't hate gays, however, I do hate the anti-heteronormative culture that they promote.

• jesus christ I've never seen a non-sjw use heteronormative non-ironically.

• @Josht11 Because you seem to be responding to everyone who answered yes.

• true that, but I'm trying to be funny about it, I don't see why whether I'm gay or not matters anyway.

• ye nobody likes gays

What Girls Said 5

• I don't agree with homosexuality at all, does that mean I'm incapable of treating them like a normal human being? No.

• Yes, unfortunately there are way too many homophobes on here. I'm definitely not one of them though, quite the opposite.

• I Don't condone homosexuality but I'm not hateful or homophobic.

• Not me

• Live and let live. But I just don't want them to push their agenda down my throat.