• Yes, i am
    29% (7)52% (17)42% (24)Vote
  • No, I'm not
    71% (17)48% (16)58% (33)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|22

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but sometimes I don't agree with them, and they like to accuse me of being homophobic for that. I have noticed that a lot of them have this, you are with me or against me attitude. I remember one girl claiming I was homophobic because I didn't support some pro gay book being in schools.

My issue with the book is that it was just a shitty story. It was boring, and overly preachy. The book is a great example of why kids don't like reading. If the book had actually been written well, then I wouldn't have cared that it was pro gay. They need to have a better standard for the types of books that schools promote, so they don't turn kids off of reading. That however wasn't good enough, and so I got accused of being homophobic.

I know there are more reasonable gay people, but since they aren't the ones misusing the word homophobic to manipulate others, they have never called me that.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• Nope. If its two or more consenting human adults its none of my business. Enjoy love and fuck responsibly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would I fear homosexuals? I just dont want them to push their lifestyle nor agenda into peoples faces and find it offputting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm loud-and-proud-phobic. They're irritating and have such little personality that they have to base it all around their sexuality.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am because when i was a kid i almost got molested by a pedo so im a little afraid of gays and some gays are interested in me earlier so yeah i am a little bit

0|0
    0|0
  • Only the guys with this annoying voices. The sound grates my nerves and I do not know why. As people though, no. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I will never be gay, but I can't see a problem with being friends with gays or lesbians. Also if a bisexual girl likes me and I like her back. I would date her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was raised to be homophobic, so its effects are still lingering around there

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont think you can get treated for that in an asylum. arachophobia yes, and all the other LEGITIMATE phobias, but homophobia, i dont think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really but I do not agree with homosexuality.
    I've worked full-time at a gay bar xD everyone's nice and shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly. I don't have any problems with gay people, but I would be lying if I said I don't ever get uncomfortable around certain types of gay guys. Specifically, the ultra feminine ones (the almost stereotypical gay guys).

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't see what's so scary about them

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm afraid to drop the soap around them in the shower.

0|0
    0|0
    • this is why you get your own shower rather than having to be a scrub and use communal ones and then get anally raped.

• @Josht11 This is what I shall aspire to!

• No I think people who are homophobic are secretly gay or bi

1|0
    0|0
    • Do you really think that? Or are you just hoping to shame homophobic people into silence. Because that is about as stupid as saying a white guy that is racist is secretly black. lol

• @heavensgift2girls there are a lot homophobic people who turned out to be gay all along.. Maybe just some of them are gay. Why do you got to turn this into a race topic?

• I didn't turn it into a race topic. I was just giving an example of how people can hate a person, and not be that type of person.

• I don't have a problem with the gays.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i'm not afraid of my home

0|0
    0|0
  • no I've got my own problems

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, that shit is scary :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember in boys secondary school this guy told me he was gay. I leaked it to everyone and he got bullied ans beaten up for a good few months. I guess I was homophobic back then. Right now I'm still homophobic but I don't get involved with them. I would just cut off contact if I found out as of now

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf over 50% of guys voted yes, that's messed up. Why does it matter what someone else's sexual preferences are?
    Noe peanut butter preferences on the other hand, that's important, I don't speak to anyone who prefers crunchy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate gays, however, I do hate the anti-heteronormative culture that they promote.

0|1
    0|0
    • jesus christ I've never seen a non-sjw use heteronormative non-ironically.

• Show All
    • @Josht11 Because you seem to be responding to everyone who answered yes.

• true that, but I'm trying to be funny about it, I don't see why whether I'm gay or not matters anyway.

• ye nobody likes gays

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't agree with homosexuality at all, does that mean I'm incapable of treating them like a normal human being? No.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, unfortunately there are way too many homophobes on here. I'm definitely not one of them though, quite the opposite.

0|0
    0|0
  • I Don't condone homosexuality but I'm not hateful or homophobic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me

0|0
    0|0
  • Live and let live. But I just don't want them to push their agenda down my throat.

0|1
    0|0