Food Fight! What would be your 'weapon' of choice?

Food Fight! What would be your 'weapon' of choice?

Updates:
That bread is a savage, I tell you

0|0
11|16

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Drink. Because it won't just get one person. It will spray and get multiple people. Even if it hits a table or the ground, it will still splash around.

0|0
    0|0
    • Good choice man xD
      I was waiting for somebody to suggest cola or something, but this is close

• Spaghetti and meatballs would also be a good option. Messy and pretty difficult stains. Soup would be evil, if its hot. Grapes would be lame. No bread. banana peel would be good. Ketchup, mustard packets would be GREAT. Tear the top part and just randomly throw them.

• Also, tacos and bbq sandwiches.

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 15

• i started a food fight during my 9th grad graduation breakfast. my weapon of choice was slipping out the back door of the cafeteria while everybody threw shit. the junior high to this day still no longer does 9th grade graduation breakfast lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll take the watermelon, great for caving in skulls plus one shot one kill. (just incase the fight gets intense)

0|0
    0|0
  • Chilli sauce, I've basically got pepper spray while everyone else has... well food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Carrot=stabby stab.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deez guns, got em

0|1
    0|0
  • If I want to win I would get a fucking coconut. That shit is hard as fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Watermelon :P

0|0
    0|0
  • A lobster claw or an Alaskan King Crab leg! Who want it, bitches? Lol ;p

0|0
    0|0
  • Watermelon. Big, sturdy and brute.

0|0
    0|0
  • carrot :D

0|0
    0|0
  • The bagels that the local bagel store sells. Those things are harder than boulders.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pineapple, come and get some bitches

0|0
    0|0
  • noodles seem pretty well armed

0|0
    0|0