Are there any other websites that you visit/use more often than G@G?

I'll be honest. There isn't a website that I've used more since I signed up for G@G 4 months ago. I used to be on Facebook all the time but not anymore. I only visit Facebook when I have notifications but I don't stay on it like I used to.

Are there any other websites that you visit/use more often than G@G?

0|0
16|15

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• Insta lol that's about it. Hi my name is Afro and I lurking addiction*lower's head in shame... still like's photo though* Lmao 😂 other than that hella app's.

0|1
    0|0
    • Clothing sites maybe lol

• Show All
    • Where are we going to next fwiend?

• I just came back from the Pacific North West and I'm looking to either Hawaii or Eastern Europe :)

• Wattpad and that's it.

0|1
    0|0
  • The only other is youtube, other than that I don't use any other social media website.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope, GaG is my absolute favorite.

0|1
    0|0
    • Me too! I've never had an Instagram, Snapchat, or Twitter account so I don't know how addicting those sites are :)

• Me neither :D

• Haha same I don't get on any of my other social media stuff anymore. So addicted to this site 🙄

1|2
    0|0
    • Are you a newbie also? Because I find that newbies are the ones that are the most addicted :)

• Ehh I guess so. I got it last fall but just recently started using it again. I don't know why I find it so addicting! Hah

• If you started using fall then I'd consider you a newbie. High five, fellow newbie and Gagaholic ;p

• Instagram, YouTube and Facebook

0|1
    0|0
  • I like quora.

0|1
    0|0
    • Do you get marriage proposals on that site too? Lmao!

• Show All
    • Yeah, another user below suggested that I check it out. Quora sounds like a site that's more suited to someone my age because I'm an old fart. Lol...:(

Anyway, I must admit that I didn't know who you were until Amazonian Man or whatever his name was proposed to you on here 😂

• You should definitely check out quora!!! A lot less infantile comments. I even dated that guy from quora for three months but it ended on good terms lol.

• well yeah, im obsessed with facebook because im talking to someone interesting lol

0|1
    0|0
  • no I spend my days here

0|1
    0|0
  • Wikia, Atlas of Emotions, KDP, CreateSpace, Wikipedia...

0|1
    0|0
  • Facebook, to catch up with relatives'& best friend.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I mostly use some French forums as well, but GaG is definitely in my top three lool

0|1
    0|0
  • Wikipedia, Wikia, Amazon...

0|1
    0|0
  • YouTube, Facebook and Instagram... ou and Tumblr..

0|1
    0|0
  • Instagram

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• you're showing early symptoms of GaGaddictiotitis. Soon you will be one of us.

s2.quickmeme.com/.../...98694f2fba9db240bf602f.jpg

1|1
    0|0
    • ... early symptoms? I think I already have them full-blown ;p

• lmao you still have a long way to go. There have been people that reach guru in 3 months.

• Wow, really? How is that possible? They must spend every waking second on G@G!

• I dunno about more offen but my leisure time on the net can be devided in to gag, youtube and 9gag.

0|1
    0|0
  • Many.

0|1
    0|0
  • Facebook but usually the political rants get annoying so I only use it to see what relatives are up to. Otherwise this site is pretty much it.

0|1
    0|0
    • I always scroll down on my news feed when I see political topics being discussed 😬

• ... Quora.

0|1
    0|0
  • Redtube!

0|2
    0|0
  • I have one Real Life lol. I think so many people on here do not live life. One reason why I use this site less.

0|1
    0|0
  • Youtube, reddit, 4chan, BBC news, khan academy, wolframalpha, thestudentroom.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gag is the most, but after that it's usually youtube then Gamefaqs

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm not surprised Gamefaqs is on your list based on the game questions you've asked :)

• I visit Amazon. com and YouTube. com

0|1
    0|0
  • I visit the forums of games I play far more often.

0|1
    0|0
  • IMDB, Dread Central, CNN, Twitter, Bloody Disgusting and Giant Bomb

0|1
    0|0
  • This is the order:

Twitter
    GAG
    9GAG
    tumblr
    facebook
    google+

0|1
    0|0
  • maybe yahoo answers

0|1
    0|0
    • I used to be on Yahoo Answers all the time but it got really lame. As a matter of fact, I haven't logged onto it since I signed up for G@G.