Are there any other websites that you visit/use more often than G@G?

I'll be honest. There isn't a website that I've used more since I signed up for G@G 4 months ago. I used to be on Facebook all the time but not anymore. I only visit Facebook when I have notifications but I don't stay on it like I used to.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• Insta lol that's about it. Hi my name is Afro and I lurking addiction*lower's head in shame... still like's photo though* Lmao 😂 other than that hella app's.

• Clothing sites maybe lol

• Where are we going to next fwiend?

• I just came back from the Pacific North West and I'm looking to either Hawaii or Eastern Europe :)

• Wattpad and that's it.

• The only other is youtube, other than that I don't use any other social media website.

• Nope, GaG is my absolute favorite.

• Me too! I've never had an Instagram, Snapchat, or Twitter account so I don't know how addicting those sites are :)

• Me neither :D

• Haha same I don't get on any of my other social media stuff anymore. So addicted to this site 🙄

• Are you a newbie also? Because I find that newbies are the ones that are the most addicted :)

• Ehh I guess so. I got it last fall but just recently started using it again. I don't know why I find it so addicting! Hah

• If you started using fall then I'd consider you a newbie. High five, fellow newbie and Gagaholic ;p

• Instagram, YouTube and Facebook

• I like quora.

• Do you get marriage proposals on that site too? Lmao!

• Yeah, another user below suggested that I check it out. Quora sounds like a site that's more suited to someone my age because I'm an old fart. Lol...:(

Anyway, I must admit that I didn't know who you were until Amazonian Man or whatever his name was proposed to you on here 😂

• You should definitely check out quora!!! A lot less infantile comments. I even dated that guy from quora for three months but it ended on good terms lol.

• well yeah, im obsessed with facebook because im talking to someone interesting lol

• no I spend my days here

• Wikia, Atlas of Emotions, KDP, CreateSpace, Wikipedia...

• Facebook, to catch up with relatives'& best friend.

• Yeah I mostly use some French forums as well, but GaG is definitely in my top three lool

• Wikipedia, Wikia, Amazon...

• YouTube, Facebook and Instagram... ou and Tumblr..

• Instagram

What Guys Said 14

• you're showing early symptoms of GaGaddictiotitis. Soon you will be one of us.

s2.quickmeme.com/.../...98694f2fba9db240bf602f.jpg

• ... early symptoms? I think I already have them full-blown ;p

• lmao you still have a long way to go. There have been people that reach guru in 3 months.

• Wow, really? How is that possible? They must spend every waking second on G@G!

• I dunno about more offen but my leisure time on the net can be devided in to gag, youtube and 9gag.

• Many.

• Facebook but usually the political rants get annoying so I only use it to see what relatives are up to. Otherwise this site is pretty much it.

• I always scroll down on my news feed when I see political topics being discussed 😬

• ... Quora.

• Redtube!

• I have one Real Life lol. I think so many people on here do not live life. One reason why I use this site less.

• Youtube, reddit, 4chan, BBC news, khan academy, wolframalpha, thestudentroom.

• Gag is the most, but after that it's usually youtube then Gamefaqs

• I'm not surprised Gamefaqs is on your list based on the game questions you've asked :)

• I visit Amazon. com and YouTube. com

• I visit the forums of games I play far more often.

• IMDB, Dread Central, CNN, Twitter, Bloody Disgusting and Giant Bomb

• This is the order:

Twitter
    GAG
    9GAG
    tumblr
    facebook
    google+

• maybe yahoo answers

• I used to be on Yahoo Answers all the time but it got really lame. As a matter of fact, I haven't logged onto it since I signed up for G@G.