Is begin overweight make you undesirable?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.

Unless you get fat because of certain things such as prescription medications, there is no excuse to be fat. Don't blame genes. Don't blame metabolism. In 99% of cases people who use those excuses are bullshitting.

If you can't eat healthy and can't take care of yourself, what does that say about you? You can't control how much or what you eat, you don't exercise; It goes to show you are irresponsible. You can't take care of your own health, what makes us think that you can take care of other things? It's all about discipline.

Cherry on top, yes, overweight/fat is visually unattractive and also hazardous to your health (hypertension, increased risk of heart disease, respiratory issues, etc.)

I was overweight/obese for most of my life (basically until age 22) and it was terrible all-around. Don't tread into that territory, don't listen to the "fat is pretty" garbage in the media. It does you NO favors, only a false sense of security.

Most Helpful Girl

• not really, just have a good heart and someone will desire you regardless of weight

What Guys Said 18

• If your already together it gets over looked if your trying to find someone and your fat it can be unless your face is very pretty

• Overweight as in how large? Generally speaking people don't like to date anyone who is Overweight despite the current trend online of "fat shaming". There are exceptions but they aren't as common as people claim

It's this simple really - would you date a large man?

• Hot people date Hot people

• Yes it does, I don't think there's a way to sugar coat this but being overweight is very un-desirable.

• Well, everyone has different tastes. Plus it would depend on just how overweight. Personally, I'd still date a woman if she was a bit chubby. Insides truly matter the most to me. (Plus I'm not exactly "physically top notch" myself. lol)

• Depends of what levels of overweight. But generally speaking, yes.

• No. You're never undesirable 😍

• It does!

• Yes.

• Yup lol no fat chicks

• It doss. I went down to 205 from 240 in the last 6 years and I notice that women look at me now.

• To me, yes.

• I don't think so.

• no, your spelling makes you undesirable.

• Not at all. Everybody likes different people

• Meh depends

• No Apple, I'm desirable

• Hard to say. Fame halo and all that.

What Girls Said 10

• yeah, I'd think so. I mean... dating is a pretty shallow thing. Being overweight but supposedly having an 'ideal personality' or really good heart will only take you so far.

• If you're a girl, yes. I think women are more forgiving when it comes to weight than men will ever be.

• Yeah.
    No one looked at me when I was 50lbs heavier.
    Now that I've lost weight I've gotten more attention.

• Yea. To men whereas women are more lenient. But to me I think a fat woman to men is like a butterface to women. Like if you have a average or below average face doesn't matter how nice your body is. So for men , you may have a gorgeous face but if your body isn't nice then they dont care. But a pretty face girl can loose weight whereas a butterface will always be average.

• no, not to me. i see plenty of attractive overweight people everyday.

• Depends on how much you are overweight and where most of your fat is stored.

• Depend on the country I would say. I know in my country even if you have a normal weight you are considered chubby / fat and unattractive so if your overweight you'll be ugly.

• Yeah I wouldn't date a fat guy

• No it makes you lazy af.

• Not necessarily, there are some people who don't mind a bit more meat on the bones.