Guys do you like when a woman is blunt and straightforward?

She sends you an email and tells you that you are hot and she wants to bang you? Obviously the girl likes you but would you see her as crazy or insane or would you like it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Very much so. I hate mind games and beating around the bush. State your intentions and be done with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• wow, 27! I was expecting this to be from a teenager.

I'd find her a bit desperate. ask him out on a proper date or something

What Guys Said 28

• not that direct no. I don't think that works in the other direction either, at least for the majority. probably certain personalities that like this though. I like being somewhat direct and clear they are interested so there aren't games, but playing is fun, too direct I think takes the fun out of it... like taking some suspense or mystery out?

• It does cut back on misunderstandings and game playing in general. So for the most part I am good with a woman being straightforward and to the point

• Yeah!! Better than the BS lies, leading someone on. . .

• Yes, there is to much guessing in "the game" blunt honesty is refreshing, even when it's to tell you their not interested

• Nope. I'd head in the other direction.

• I only date straight forward girls

• Yes! I like a woman who says what she means and means what she says.
    I have yet to meet such a woman.

• Yeah. Guys would be surprised on how up front women are about sex if they just started lifting lol. I like upfront girls OP

• Lol I'd check to see who was laughing? I actually find that quite refreshing too. So I like it. besides I always vote love so..., hugz n smiles 🍀🐶🍀

• It can be helpful for some subjects more than others. If a girl wanted to "bang" me,(as if that'll ever happen. lol), she clearly wouldn't be my type.

• If I knew her, then I would probably be ok with it. If I didn't know her it would be spam lol

• Of course. Most girls like to beat around the bush and make you figure shit out. I like people who just speak their mind and don't play games.

• I would love that. Seriously.

• Yes I do at least then I know where I stand with that person and what they expect

• Depends if she's hot or nit

• I was hoping you meant in general, but if it's just sex who cares?

• Depends on the situation.

• be honest
    but not too strong just be honest

• if we are not close i would assume she is tricking me.

• Yes... what? I don't need to say more than that. :v

• I'd be flattered if I thought the email was an honest inquiry. If I thought it was an attack I'd be insulted, the same as she'd be if a guy did it to her.

• who sends emails

• Yes that usually the girl I like I hate suddle girls just tell me games are stupid

• Definitely. I don't like girls that are nice just to be nice.

• It varies.

• Well... Thats pretty unusual but very nice :) I would've been down to get banged lol :D

• Yes I prefer straightforward. However, I wouldn't like to receive a message like that.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• If it's a email they'll probably think it's spam if you want my honest opinion lol.. A text if Facebook message is much more normal nowadays. I think it would depend on the way you say it, and the actual guy. Some guys are into it, some are not.

• I know I do. I like blunt people better than "beat around the bush/sugar coating" kind of people. I need the truth, not diabetes!

• Lmaooo 😂

• Nobody likes games.

• Well my guess and I could be wrong is he's just taking advantage of the information that you gave him. Now that he knows you like him and you're willing to have sex with him, he'll let you know when he's ready to have sex with you.