Which US state or Canadian province would you most like to live in?

Apparently North Dakota is the safest as far as violent crime being almost non-existent. And everybody looks like Taylor Swift.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm happy where I live right now.
    I'd love to visit other states in the future though.

What Girls Said 5

• HAWAIIII oh my god i would LOVE to live in Hawaii.

• Alaska

• FLORIDA OR WISCONSIN

• In NYC. Obviously.

• Obviously.

• Of course I'm concerned. Her eyes welled up it was awful.

• Are you schizo?

• Hawaii 🌴🌊 🏄 :D

What Guys Said 15

• Is there any region in a Canadian province where I won't freeze my bollocks off in the winter? And isn't too close too or similar in kind to the US. I'll go there.

• Sod it. Canada is too cold. Americans are certified insane. I'm staying put.

• Maritimes.

• Floors, SoCal, Georgia, south Carolina, north Carolina, Texas or Arizona

• Lol thats bc no one lives in North Dakota, cows aren't very violent towards each other lol

I really like where I live now. San Diego is my fav spot in the whole US tho, amazing city. Arizona, Texas, Utah, Nevada are all generally great places.

• Yes I do seem to recall that about cows from long ago lol.

• Ugh. Screw Nevada. No gold.

• Personally I'm fine living were I am now, I could maybe see myself living in Hawaii if it weren't so expensive, everything didn't rust really easily, and some places weren't always filled with volcanic smog, among a few other issues.

It's a paradise to visit but not as much to live in.

• I think your info on North Dakota is dated. From what I've heard they've had a lot of problems since the oil fracking boom. Though that has subsided a lot with the fall in oil prices. One of the few states I've never been to, but I wouldn't want to live in their winters.

Anyway, I'll stay in California, in spite of WAY too many people moving here and the asshole politicians trying to ruin the place.

• I'm moving to Florida in a few months. All things considered, it's one of the best places in North America to wind up in.

• Hmm probably New York, though Illinois (Chicago) and the New England states would be nice too.

• Probably Texas because it is conservative, extremely pro-firearms, and has a lot of beautiful blonde white girls. On the other hand, I really detest the hot weather so a colder part of Texas would be nice.

• North Dakota is safe because nobody lives there. There's a couple bears and a couple coyotes. There's no human life there

• Exactly. Just like Canada.

• I just googled it. It's legit just like Canada. Like a smaller town like Guelph.

• Canada sucks. Though maybe its not so bad with new gov.

• I don't know anywhere with no snow or very little I hate snow and also no tornadoes or hurricanes or earthquakes.

• I don't know enough about them to choose one...

• Missouri is where I'm happy

• Ew you have that stupid weird egg arch thing too?

• Toronto's nice. Bluejays r great, this year!

• Nah. Needs more corn fields. Nobody cares about Affleck's hair.

• I'm happy here in British Columbia

• Isn't it goofy hot there now?

• Arizona it's a standard to have AC. Not so much here in Vancouver. People just can't handle the humidity of the west coast.

• Meh, border Nazi's in Canada.

• Hawaii.

• I like living in Arizona. For a change I'd like to go to California, specifically San Diego.