Hey, I just wanted to say?

I'm not muslim but! Ramzan (Ramadan) mubarrak to everyone in the world, even if you haven't seen the moon yet and even if you aren't fasting/participating. Have a good night/day!
Hey, I just wanted to say?

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate ramadan

• Umm -.- well why are you so mean about it? Your hurting my feelings waaaaa

• *looks at you* wait wait let me get this straight if you family was born Muslim then da makes you a Muslim as well right...-.- should I be worried about u to why your not fasting? Lolz

• @Naughtygirlishere No Muslim is not a ethnicity, race, nationality its a religion lol. And I used to be muslim I am must an atheist I don't like Islam its too backwards and violent for me.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I'm not Muslim but know someone who is so Ramzan Mubarrak to all as well!!

• I hope the fasting goes well. I'm rooting for someone.

• OMG thank you soo much Ramadan kareem 😊

• Same to you 😊

• I guess many people will appreciate that (though I'm not a muslim either so I can't judge) :D
    These gestures of respect for each others culture or religion are worth a lot :D

• excuse me? have i just been cursed?

• I don't get it;
    Why would a kafir speak in a positive manner about the military move that was created to have at least some form of control over the barbarian horde?

• thank you

• Et ad te,

• thanks.

• Thanks

• Thanks so much :)

• Thanks, to you too dear.

What Girls Said 3