What's your Sign?

Do you believe in astrology? If so, how much?

I'm a Cancer, and my controlling planet is in Gemini. I don't let astrology rule my life, but I will turn to it if I'm questioning something and see how it goes.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a leo. And I'm obsessed with my sign :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a Cancer, but not naive as stereotype. I fit also in Gemini (freedom, random and theoretical) and Virgo (perfectionist, analytical thinker).

What Guys Said 25

• i'm aquarius

i don't really put too much stock in astrology. like i feel like my sign really does describe me in a lot of ways but i feel like astrology descriptors are sort of vague so that most people can see a bit of themselves in them

• No, I don't believe in astrology. It's an ancient belief based on a view of the solar system that was incomplete compared to what we now know. So for me it has nothing more than symbolic meaning.

• You and I are compatible. I'm Scorpio

• I'm a Virgo, and I'd like to believe in it. Life would be so simple if you could predict what's going to happen to you every day according to what your sign is. It'd be so simple if you could fully understand other people and know how to form a healthy bond/relationship with them just by knowing what month they were born in.

But I'm skeptical. Astrology only seems to hit home because it is so excessively vague, that anything it says can relate to anyone who hears.

• here's my sign. :v
    www.charlestonproperty.net/.../MP900433095.jpg
    lol ok ok, I'm Gemini if that helps and no, I don't rely on astrology.

• I am a Leo

• I'm a Taurus, which I resemble in the weightroom so yeah

• I'm a Aries and I do believe its uncanny how it predicts what personality I have and ambitions I have

• Gemini and no I don't believe in it

• Virgo, I don't believe

• I'm a Scorpio 🦂♏️

• 1|0
  • Mine is Virgo and controlling planet is Gemini ;-)

• I'm a Virgo.

• Sagittarius.

• im a leo and i think its fun to read but dont belive in it

• Lion

• hehehe well my username speaks for itself

• If there's one thing that grinds my gears it's people that believe in astrology. I'm a Taurus by the way.

• Leo.

• wow... turn to astrology for a decision? same thing as turning to god... stupid
    as you can guess for me religion is bullshit just like astrology

• Virgo trip me out

• I'm an asshole that's what I am

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 27