Overall, are you happy with your gender's clothing/fashion options?

On one hand, men have less clothing options, and they're blander.
Women have more clothing options, but women can often be pressured into wearing more physically uncomfortable clothes.

Are you happy with your gender's lot when it comes to fashion options?

• Very happy
  • Considerably happy
  • Somewhat happy
  • Neutral
  • Somewhat unhappy
  • Considerably unhappy
  • Very unhappy
Anyone?
Anybody?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm very happy with what's available to me, however, one can always use more options, and in that regard, I'm kind of jealous that girls have the possibility of wearing not only there own, but also our fashion.

Most Helpful Girl

• I couldn't be happier because like you said we have way more options and this the best thing about it we don't have to wear uncomfortable clothes... Even the comfiest normal boring clothes can still be super cute 😊

What Guys Said 11

• Not too satisfied. Getting clothes is always a bother since I am more of a bulky build with wide shoulders, etc. and the current trend for the last years are fairly tight cuts. Same with jeans and such where I have regulary issues to get them fitting on my thighs without looking like shit on the backside.

Not to mention there are barely any oversized gloves and a lot of prints are plain aweful.

• Do you wish you had more fashion choices?

• I wish those metrosexual fashion choices wouldn't be the majority of clothes. I am a simple guy, I want simple clothes. I leave the fashionistas to women, none of my business.

I certainly will not get some tight cutted v-cut shirts and such shit though.

• I would say I am "considerably unhappy" with what's normal / socially acceptable and also doesn't cost a fortune. It's pretty much like... a variety of pants colors/textures and a variety of shirt colors/textures but there aren't really different shapes to choose from unless you get like super expensive fashion designer shit, but even then it's not that socially acceptable? But oh well...

• I wear the plainest clothes ever. Not fond of the whole "lets wear witty T-Shirts because it shows how nerdy and thus cool (for some reason nowadays) we are and fills in for our lack of personality haha cake is a lie ha :DD"

• somewhat unhappy because there are not much clothing options. you have to do many stores to buy what you need.

• no... nowadays guys dress like fragile fuck boys... men are dead...
    with girls i'm good : a lot of whores with no self esteem (good for the eyes) and a few (those girls are treasures : rare and precious) who have elegance, class and charm

• I'm fine all I ever do is wear about 2 different pairs of pants and a few different shirts.

• hmm it's okay I guess.

• im happy with my gender's clothing/and fashion

• I'm so glad I'm a guy!

• I'm begrudgingly happy.

• Begrudgingly?

• Begrudgingly, to be reluctant to give, allow, or grant. I'm happy with my clothing options, but only reluctantly. It's okay but I wish I had better/more options. Men's clothing, it's all the same.

• did u know a lot of what women wear now, originally belonged to men?

and yeah, i guess i am, i couldn't really deal with many options to wear, would seem confusing to me

What Girls Said 7

• Guys have a wide range of options. Just depends on how daring they want to be or what your style is. Same thing with women. there are uncomfortable clothes for both genders. Also men's fashion has become even bigger than it used to be for the past years, keep seeing new men's stores popping up everywhere and many many previously women only stores are adding men's departments.
    Your options of clothing and comfort all depends purely on your style.

• generally I'm pretty happy, but I'm not gonna lie, i badly want some guy clothes. some of their items look SO good omg. like, their sneaker and jacket designs just seem to be way cooler, I don't know if that's just me. same with sweats!

• Im happy. Tuns of options. Im pretty casual chill about it. some brands' have accurate clothes so i can buy everything i want in size small without having to try them on and know theyll fit fine. And predict how comfertable they are. Im normally casual but often dress up when i need to. Im not big on shopping in excess. Most of the people i know go shopping like its a second job or a hobby. Its ridiculous.

• Yes, I'm happy. I just wish I had a bit more of a cash flow so I could buy the things I actually want.

• Minus the extremely short shorts, I like what my options are.

• It's literally so expensive. Trends suck. It's not like you can buy a few basic pieces and be good for your whole life. No, what's basic one year will be completely out of style the next. Men have it so much easier because their styles hardly ever change.

• I think I'm pretty neutral.