Lets say someone busted in your home while you were by the door.
you both made eye contact and he ran out the house
would you chase after
You may think no already but here's why thats a bad thing.
1. he may come back, you never know when, and he probably ran because he wasn't armed,
if he does come back, just know for a fact he will be armed.
2. If he wasn't armed there's a chance you could take him down,
or just run after him to show that you will fight back and next time he may choose an easier target,
but if you run the other way or get scared they'll see you as vulnerable, and weak, and probably rob you blind... in your face.
But then the pros of saying no
If he is armed and see you as a threat, he won't hesitate to hurt you..
You dont know who he's with
they could harm you, and if you go chasing after him.. you're leaving a
"COME ON IN" sign right on your door
So would you chase him?
- No i wouldn't38% (3)14% (1)27% (4)Vote
- Yes i would25% (2)43% (3)33% (5)Vote
- Only if i was armed25% (2)29% (2)27% (4)Vote
- Results12% (1)14% (1)13% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Nope, I wouldn't put myself in danger.
A guy tried to break into my apartment during the day. I scared him off by beating on the door he was trying to kick in.
Instead of chasing him, I grabbed my camera and took pictures through the window of him & the car he was driving. I gave that info to cops.
- Show AllShow Less