If you were a superhero where would your base be?

Mine would be in my room cause I feel like being lazy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea, maybe same as yours... in my own room.

Most Helpful Guy

• In my mom's basement. That way if anyone ever discovers some weird costumes and what not, they can just assume that the basement dweller is a comic book nerd and not the real thing.

What Girls Said 11

• Under my blanket

• 0|1
  • My room, ofc, good place for everything. 😏
    And extended to the bathroom wannabe near my room if neccessary. 😁

• Probably a bad ass underwater base so I can see all the fish and sharks while I plot! Oh and i would be a super villain!

• The power to turn anyone into an Estonian, as I am Estonian myself.

I'm joking, right, mindreading and precognition. I could fund my luxurious underground superhero base with investments, and simply call police tip lines from burner phones.

• 0|1
  • In another country.

• I'm not telling anyone where my lair is. it's top secret. and who said I was a superhero? that's racist. I could be a villain

• Iceland.

• New Mexico. Cause who would suspect my base would be there?

• Thats a bad idea, because New Mexico and the rest of the southwest is a place where people actually do have reasons to go searching through the middle of the wilderness with a fine toothed comb.
      http://www.legendsofamerica.com/nm-treasures.html
      The Spanish lost millions upon millions of dollars worth of treasure in what is now the American Southwest AND ITS STILL FUCKING LOST.
      Then you have the fact that everyones favorite villain protagonist from what a lot of people consider the greatest show ever made, Walter White made and dealt his meth in the series Breaking Bad, So the cities and the countryside aren't good ideas

• In the ocean

What Guys Said 8

• Ruins at the bottom of the ocean.

• my basement no one stays down here but me

• Deep underneath the sea in Bikini Bottom!

• Syria and I'd have a badass superfortress with turret batteries, and I would go out and kill all of ISIS.

• Mine would be under a theme park with a pool, and I got access to it through a tunnel from my room. That way I can, after saving the world, relax in the pool without paying

• An old cold war bomb shelter.

• In the girl's locker room

• In my gfs pussy