If you found out that someone you were attracted to had plastic surgery, how would you react?

Would you still be attracted to them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares?
    If I like they way they look now why would it be a big deal?

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on what it is and the reason.
    if I'm attracted to her then it won't change it, but I might be a bit disappointed (e. g. fake boobs)

What Girls Said 20

• I don't particularly care. It's not what I prefer but not a deal breaker.

• Yes. Why would that matter?

• Only if the surgery failed horribly maybe. How would knowing that make you less attracted to someone? Would you feel less attracted if someone had surgery on their tonsils or appendex?

• Can you see their tonsils or appendix? Those are operations are performed for medical reasons, not cosmetic.

• Again, your question says nothing of your attraction changing due to something you saw only that you "found out" they had cosmetic surgery. What does it matter if someone wanted to feel better about them self? Whether it's clothing, Jewelery, makeup or surgury?

• I would want to know why they got he surgery but I won't over react or anything. Many people get plastic surgery these days.

• I'd still be attracted to them. I often wish I had more money to get plastic surgery for myself. So if I did, I would hope a guy wouldn't judge me for it.

• I wouldn't care, it wouldn't matter to me at all.

• Of course I'd still be attracted to them. Them having plastic surgery in the past wouldn't change anything.

• they prob had a good reason to do it, but I frown on plastic surgery so I'm not sure if I'd feel the same for my crush.

• Why not? They modified their bodies. That's their choice. As long as their happy with their bodies, it isn't my problem.

• I wouldn't care. I mean in already with them and that detail wouldn't change anything

• Depends where it was and what for. I have a minor case on my forhead where a lack of bloodflow wouldn't alow skin to heal over the metal.

• I am all for plastic surgery so I would not care

• yes i dont care

• I'm attracted to Kim Kardashian and she has tons so why not lol

• I'd have to see a pic of their old face

• i'm not too sure. it would definitely be a bit odd.

• I guess I would be really shocked and start to notice each part of him to see if it's real lol

• what kinda surgery?

• Yes.

• I would be disappointed. And curious what they looked like before.

What Guys Said 8

• The question isn't about attraction. It's about whether you'd still want to pursue them, or have the same desire toward them. in my opinion, anyways.

• Why would I care? If the surgery made them happy, and I was still attracted to them regardless, then its a non-issue.

• If it looked good I wouldn't care.

• If i realized she was ugly before, and was trying to make me chase her cause she is looking good now, then i would make sure to stop pursuing her.

• I'd still be attracted.

• i would say they did a good job just to chat them up a little.

• Probably, since I was already attracted to her before I knew this.

• Uh would be like so you're boobs are fake then?