A girl with fake boobs that calls her boobs big is the same as a girl with a lot of makeup calling herself pretty?

Most Helpful Guy

• why do people sit around and come bother coming up w/ these innocuous comparisons...

is this how you put people w/ fake tits down? oh no.

• Did I say it was anything wrong with fake tits? No, I didn't

• @Jennifer94 was that comment directed at me?

• It was a reply to Orphan

Most Helpful Girl

• Well in that case I'm glad mines are real and that I hate makeup... However not necessarily about girls being not pretty of they wear makeup. They could still be pretty but insecure or feel as if they need it for an extra boost or whatever reason but as long as she's still pretty without it she still qualifies as pretty.

What Guys Said 10

• Well seeing how they are fake and she choose to get them down they probably are big. So I guess she has more of a right to say that. A girl with makeup can still be ugly in other ways.

• This is more of a statement than a question, so I'm not quite sure how to respond.

I agree with you though.

• Yeah pretty much especially considering neither of them are appealing

• Fake boobs are horrible. I'd rather be with a girl that has natural A cups

• depends on too many things to generalise it like that

• i guess the answer is 'almost'. some girls are pretty good at makeup and spend a lot of time on it and they may actually be pretty without it so it's hard to say. also big fake boobs are not necessarily attractive to most guys

• Yes , but i think a girl with lots of makeup is much better that a woman with fake shitty boobs

• Yeah... fake is fake.

• The difference is that fake breasts are actually large breasts. They literally are physically large. Makeup is an illusion.

Not a fan of implants, but I had to point that out.

• They're no different than getting "make-up" tattooed on someone's person. Same concept.

What Girls Said 8

• No. A girl with big fake boobs has big boobs. A girl with makeup may or may not be pretty but hopefully we all feel pretty make up or not, big boobs or not.

• Depends on how to see it, in my opinion the breast tissue in its self isn't big/a lot, its the silicon that make them look big. Hence the boob in its self isn't big, its just the silicon. And a girl with makeup can be pretty without makeup, but its the whole "make your face look very different than your actual face" just to go around calling yourself pretty is a bit, odd in a way. I dont put on heels and tell people im tall. And I agree

• but the bottom line with fake boobs is that they are big, can't be small (without surgery) and the bras she buys are for big breasted women regardless if "enhanced" or not. Now your analogy would make more sense if a girl with a padded bra said she has big boobs then clearly that is not the case.

• I agree, it is an better example

• Yeah I guess

• But isn't kim k and nicki minaj the faces of thick and curvy girls? They are both fake lol.

• I dont know and I actually dont care lol never seen the appeal of huge asses and boobs

• Im making the point that people in genral don't care, if so they wouldn't idolize them

• There's a huge difference between fake tits and makeup.

• Well, yes. But both are unnatural and is an agumentation of someones natural looks (obviously ) so saying that you're pretty when you're wearing a lot of makeup or claming your boobs are big when its really just silicon, is an indirect way of lying in a way hence me comparing them. Its like wearing heels and calling yourself tall, unless you're actually tall without them

• Makeup you can easily remove, fake tits you're stuck with so will always be making a statement.

• I agree

• Does it really matter what someone says about themselves?

• You tell me

• Why should it? It is no concern to anyone. How does it affect your life?

• It doesn't affect my life, I was simply asking a question because I was curious. Its not like im telling people that wearing makeup is wrong or anything

• It's really gross that you're judging other women. As a girl, you really shouldn't do this.

• Not the same. But I know what you mean

• Her fake tit's are probably really big. And she probably does look really hot with makeup on lol Kim k has but shots but Kanye loves to smash her big rear

• Im very curious on how you managed to make this about kim k

• Because at the end of the day no one cares!!!

• No one cares about if Kim KS but is real or not millions of guys will still have sex with her and watch her butt jiggle. That's just how I see it lol