I Just want to be "just pretty "?

What do you when you're not traditionally attractive but not willing to start using makeup?

I already workout and eat healthy and im close to getting the body I want, but the semester is finished and since im not going away this summer I only got work to focus on.

Sure, im lucky enough to be cute enough to not need makeup, but it kinda sucks that I just can't be "pretty". I dont want to be considered different or "excotic", I just want to be "just pretty" : (

Most Helpful Guy

• I dunno, you can be found attractive even if you amber "pretty" by a global standard

• I know, I do think im attractive, Just not pretty

• What's the point of being pretty if it has nothing to do with being attractive, lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be thankful you're not ugly. You said you're cute, well if you wanted to be considered pretty or sexy. My advice is to wear makeup, I know you said you don't like the idea of wearing makeup, but makeups not that bad. Go for the natural looking makeup.

• I stand for natural beauty, it would be kinda hypocritical to wear makeup and also belive that natural beauty is the best. I look what I look like and if people dont like it then thought tomatos

• Well you asked for advice and that's what I gave you. If you're fine with being considered just cute great you don't have to wear makeup. But makeup isn't all that bad.

• Makeup isn't bad, Just not my thing

What Guys Said 4

• Your probably prettier than you think and the definition of pretty is debatable. I wouldn't worry about it. Be you.

• Welcome to the dreams of 100% of people...

• Ugh..

• Well.. What else can I say? Everyone wants to be attractive. Though. That cannot always be unfortunately.

Though there is a pretty good chance you may just be being to harsh upon yourself.

• post a pic

• if you're in good shape, that's probably the most important aspect by far. if you dress well and your hair looks good, people will almost definitely consider you pretty

What Girls Said 6

• Just be you. I think natural beauty is the best but I won't scorn someone if they wore a little makeup.

• I haven't been anyone else than me. . And I also think natural beauty us Beate hence why I use no makeup on a daily basis

• that great. at least you are confident in your own skin.

• Baby, beauty isn't just on the outside, its who you are on the inside, just be true to yourself, respectable, kind and compassionate. That will make you beautiful!

• You gotta work with the cards you've been dealt. If you're only pretty with makeup, so be it. It isn't the end of the world. I think everyone looks better with it on lol. Assuming it isn't caked on.

• I think I look best without, but I could be the only one

• You need to accept yourself. Not everyone is going to be pretty by media standards.

• I know. . Its not as much as the media as it is everyone around me

• I know how it is, especially when having a friend that is always approached and all and you're like "potato?", but hey, this is life.

• Being desperate is not pretty

• Desperate? I would say that doing everything to change my looks is more desperate than not doing so

• let it go. it's not worth it to focus on being "pretty." it will just make you feel like less of a person to focus that much on your looks.

• I can't. ..

• you know, my mom told me a long time ago that i was fat and ugly. do you know what happened? i died inside. whenever other people tried to tell me i was pretty, i thought they were lying, crazy, or just mocking me. then i found things i liked about myself, and i realized that i didn't need to be pretty anymore. it's not worth it.