Does anyone know what a PR member does in a club?

Does anyone know what a PR in a club does? I have a meeting/interview to be a PR member for the summer and I honestly don't know what they do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Like a club promoter? If so they go and promote clubs. One of my friends from grade school went somewhere and I saw her pics on insta. The new thing is they try to promote on instagram so if you use #NYC they might get a notification ok 24 year old blonde with friends we need her in our club. Hot gorls brimg in men lol. They'd comment on her pic and Offer her free drinks or a bottle on the house. I don't know if it's the same thing or not but basically promote the club or bar and maybe run promotions.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Public Relation
    I guess your job would be to build membership or to enhance image and visibility in the community
    Don't know how it works in a club :P LOL

• Tell em you cal in sick a lot and tap ur nose baha

• yes i work as one

• I think I'd find out & see what makes this club what it is. You are going to promote this club, bringing in new clientele & getting the word out about the club.
    Member of PR? Brainstorming with others to do the above.

What Girls Said 0