Has anyone ever seen or dreamed of jesus/mary/angels?

I had many dreams in which i saw jesus especially when i was small, i always dreamed about him when i was scared or thinking about stuff too much. I once saw a little angel silhouette on my bed praying when i reached out to touch it, it vanished but i felt like i touched some fabric of his/her gown. I believe in god. My mom saw jesus once before a risky operation she had and my brother saw mary before he was operated as well. What about you all? If you don't have anything to share or just want to give negative comments, leave. I don't want to hear "i don't believe you" or "you were just imagining things". Be respectful! :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was just 15, for One whole Year, dear... I saw Mother Mary's Contour on my closet door, Purple halo above her "Shroud of Turin" they refer to her Clothing she Wore.
    I never had dreams of Actually Seeing My Lord, However, I have a Younger sibling who when she was just 8, Saw a White Dove from Above, it's Beautiful Body encircled with some sort of Lighted up Ring.
    I Believe Highly in Beautiful things of this Nature and Never have Once had One Doubt What these Miraculous Miracles are All About.
    Beautiful stories, dear, Thank you so much for Sharing and Caring. Something Different for a Change here, dear.
    If Anyone Out there is Most Fortunate to be able to Witness Something so Special, then You mus Surely Be... One of God's Angels.
    Good luck and Blessings. xx

• That's amazing! Thank you for sharing your stories as well!
      May god bless you too!

• Oh, you are most welcome, sweetie, and thank you so much for the Like. xxoo

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence and I have Never Lost my Love for the Lord. xxoo

What Guys Said 14

• Sounds like God and the angels have taken a liking into you. Do not mess it up maybe it's a sign that they're watching but this can change if you choose to sin and ignore the rules in the bible.

• I've dreamt of having sex with a Victoria's Secret Angel, does that count?

• No, i dream about crushes and dates and sex. Very pornographic, it's the opposite of jesus. Jesus is not in my dreams lol

• no i've never seen jesus, mary or angels in my dreams

• Ugh.. I've had a dream in which there were this female form with a blurry face/no head, which gave off an.. interesting, feeling.

• When my dad relapsed a few years ago I dreamed about my patron St. Augustine of Hippo. He was consoling me and telling me that everything would be all right. Not sure if it was a real religious experience or merely a psychological phenomenon, but it did help me during one of the more difficult times of my life.

• I guess if it really helped you through these times then there must be a meaning to it :)

• Well im a muslim but there's no different between Islam and Christianity both pray for God , and thats very good to dream about Prophets , it means you have a heart full of faith and innocence, and also im very happy to see there are still lots of people who belive God , good luck :)

• Nope. Never.

• Think I only had demons in my dreams, lol

• No I haven't

• I've dreamt of many girls id even say some were angels but i never asked their name so next time ill ask for u ok?

• Nope, but I seen many hot girls in my dreams

• No but I dreamt about Karlie Kloss. She's angel, does that count?

• No never and I used to be Christian.

What Girls Said 12

• I dreamt of an angel, I think it was an angel but I'm not sure. It was a silhouette in a dark room and the silhouette was golden and with light and it was getting closer to me.

• All of my dreams convince people that I'm on drugs, but no Jesus.

• No, not really.

I think we would all be surprised how common this is, if only we could see, though.

I'll bet you are still under angelic protection.

• I don't know about Jesus or Mary but damn that dream about David Beckham's abs looked pretty angelic to me Rofl

• You're like a developing boy i didn't think girls would say that stuff here

• No I haven't but my mom and brother saw Jesus in their dreams. I was a little jealous actually but I hope one of these days I'll see Jesus in my dreams

• Me too, i only saw them in my dreams and my mom and brother for real. I dream most of the time when i least expect it, it'll be your turn soon god's timing is perfect :)

• I saw an Angel when I was 14 years old. It was 100% real. I was wide awake and fully alert when it happened.

• Amazing, how did it happen

• no but I once had a dream that a polar bear came out of nowhere and attacked me and I died

• All I dreamt of were pretty much horrible things. I once dreamt about a friend of mine getting murdered :(.

• I am religious but no I never have

• I haven't, but my mom told me this story. The night her grandmother died she said she felt a presence. Not a bad kind but a warm loving one. The next day she found out that her grandmother had died. She had passed away in the night.

• Must be someone taking your grandmother to heaven and making sure your mom knows :)

• Hello! I am a Catholic and I fully believe in God as well. I fully believe you! Wow, you must be one lucky person. I always wished that something like that would happen to me, and it sort of did. When I was at mass and they were spreading incense around, I got a glimpse of Jesus in the smoke with his arms open. My sister has dreamed of Jesus in a sunny golden field. This was an awesome experience, and I think that God let's us see things like that to give is hope and take away our fears.

• I'm sure your turn will be soon! Seeing jesus like you mentioned is already amazing!

• No I haven't been lucky enough to