Is it weird when someone knows who you are from a phone conversation when they first see you without any introduction?

Had the pharmacist call asking if I wanted to refill my meds, but when i went in the next day she knew who i was when i never met her and i only announced i was there to pick up some meds. Unless i was the only guy she called and filled a medication ahead of time knowing only my age, i dont see how she could have known me. I even asked if she knew me and she said no. Pretty freaky.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea I've been told my voice is really easy to tell it's me even in person. I called a guy friend years ago when we first started hanging out and he knew immediately it was me, first time I had called him too. I get that a lot. I'm not sure if cause I speak with a very strong southern dwarl or what.

• That would be freaky since my voice isn't unusual and to recognize it based on a phone conversation would be quite a talent.

• Yea that's just plain old weird.

• Thanks for the MHO

What Girls Said 3

• Did you say specifically what types of meds you were picking up? You're probably right in that she might have only filled one order of those.

• No I didn't even mention what meds they were when she addresses me.

• Well that's the weird thing. I asked her if she knew me and she told me she didn't and i don't recall seeing her before. O. o

• Oh hahaha I don't know maybe just ask her how she knew next time.

• Maybe you was the only one going that day to pick meds, or she new all the others how they look like. Maybe she recognized your voice or figured who you are from the medication. Or she is a witch! (ok the last one was a joke)

• Seems unlikely with all the scripts that have filled ready and waiting, but anything's possible. I'll go with witch or facial recognition software

• Lol I think you're overthinking this one. This is no biggie

What Guys Said 0