Did any of you still in High School or Middle School, make it through this past school year. without get Detention?

I just finished High School, and this past school year, I did get detention, so my answer would be C.

• Yes, I'm in High School, and didn't get Detention this past school year
  • Yes, I'm in Middle School, and didn't get Detention this past school year
  • No, I'm in High School, and DID get Detention, this past school year
  • No, I'm in Middle School, and DID get Detention, this past school year
  • I'm finished with middle and high school

Most Helpful Guy

• I never had detention when I was in school. I was a good enough boy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I got detention maybe 3 times during all of high school, and that was only because I was late for classes. The punishment was ridiculous. They made us sweep and collect garbage around the school.

They'd also make all students clean the school once a year, even if the students did nothing wrong. They said it was to teach us cleanliness, but it was fucking obvious that they did it to save on cleaning costs.

I'm so glad university has no stupid punishments like that and doesn't try to make students do the cleanladies' job.

What Guys Said 5

• Only ever had 2 detentions and they were both five years ago, first year in HS.

• I've never had detention.

• Lol. In 10th grade, I was SUSPENDED for a total of 83 days, never mind detention.

• I never got Detention. Ok we don't have detention here, you are just forced to miss lessons if you are bad, but I never got in trouble anyway

What Girls Said 5

• Got detentions all the time. Didn't go to none tho 💁🏽😎

• wow, i always went to all my assigned detentions, since i didn't want extra detentions, or Saturday detention, or in school suspension.

• I'm finished with school, but I never had detention.

• Unfortunately i couldn't stay out of trouble.

Actually trouble wouldn't stay away from me so not my fault.

• I'm in Highschool and I've never gotten detention because all my teachers like me, since I don't annoy them😛

• i have never gotten a detention