Would you rather go to prison for a year or be killed?

Which is worse in your opinion? Spending a year in prison or being shot in the head?
Personally I think I'd choose to be shot

• I'd rather be shot
  • I'd rather go to prison
  • Can't decide, they are equal

Most Helpful Girl

• Kill me. Not because I don't think I could do prison for a year, but it would ruin my career, my family would think less of me, and I'd have a hard time starting over in life once I'm released.

I'd rather just be taken out of this world.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been in jail for 3 and a half years. A yo until i was 21 then an adult jail for the last year. The yo is insane. All young guys wanting a rep and fuckin insane. Its like anywhere. If your a prick you'll get treated like a prick. They send a wanker to your cell on the first day to tax you. Something stupid like a match. If you give it over you're fucked. you're bammed up after that. You'll get all your stuff taken off you and you'll get slapped about off everybody. Your sentence will be a nightmare. You normally fall in with guys from your area. You get guys that run the landings. there's all different categories of prisoners. 'A' hall was nicknamed vietnam and thats where the seriously bad boys are housed down to d hall for daft sentences. The dick they send up to test you youd better smash him up and down the cell or your fucked. You keep your head down in an adult jail and nobody bothers you. Its mostly older cons just wanting to serve their sentences and get back to their wives and kids. there's gangsters in there and some seriously hard men but unless you're trying to stick your nose in one of the markets like drugs nobody bothers you. Keep your mouth shut and your head down and you do half your sentence. Better odds than a round in the head eh

• So it really is like the movies... Well thanks for the information in case I ever end up there.. Though hopefully I'd get a chance to kill myself to get out of it. I'm suicidal anyway though so I guess my opinion is biased :P

• Exactly... All you gotta do is be cool...

Don't try to act tough...

I spent 4 years trading fish for stamps and going to the law library...

• I never knew any bullies, where I went to school everyone was nice to everyone pretty much. But I couldn't live in a place full of strangers, even just living with my roommate drives me crazy, I need to be alone

What Girls Said 4

• Prison duh. With my martial arts skills I'll be the queen in there lmao. Plus one year passes within the blink of an eye.

• Your martial arts skills would be nothing and unnecessary...

The guards have control...

• @HelloEveryone123456 the guards would be so impressed they'd worship me 💁🏻

• Get shot once I'm dead it's the end of it but I'm going to prison only to still have a long shitty life.

• I'll take the going to prison for a year. After all you're still fed, get to watch TV and can take a bath.

• Prison. Prison in my country isn't too bad, you even get PlayStation.

• Really where is it? I want to go to prison there 😂

• Not everybody gets to go to open prisons. Just if you've proved you can behave in normal prison and/or if it's not a huge crime.
      America gets those visits where you can have sex with your partner though... most countries don't have that and it's something most want lol.

• Yeah well for the question I didn't mean open prison anyway.
      Hmm personally I don't like sex and it would be a good excuse for me to get out of it :P But I do think it could be good for reducing prison rape

What Guys Said 15

• I'd rather go to prison than be killed. But if it's between being shot and going to prison, I choose being shot.

• Being shot dead. I said shot so it's not a long painful death

• Naw, I wish to raise humanity above, teach them, guide them to a new era of understanding of the cosmos around us. This sort of knowledge survives mortality, and is carved into the soul of the people left behind. It can be done through stories, books, monuments, temples and shrines. This also holds ties to the meaning of life; memories. As long as one can think, one isn't dead, and as long as one is being remembered, one is still alive.

• Hmm ok, it's all a load of rubbish but if you're happy believing it then it's good

• Are you kidding me? I wouldn't kill myself if I had ten years or 20 Idgaf. I enjoy life and I wouldn't end it even if I was in a really bad situation.

• Yeah but would you enjoy life in prison?

• Well I live in Switzerland so it wouldn't be too bad :P. But I still wouldn't kill myself if I lived in the U. S. I would just hope for the best plan for the worst.

• Prison. Should be an interesting experience and I will get to live further.

• ... shot in the head cleanly?

• Yeah just shot dead, nice and quick

• Yeah easy way out would be fine save me a lot of trouble, I would rather have a double tap to the back of the head.

• Get killed

• one year is nothing xD why would i throw away my whole life because of one year of shit?

• A year in prison? Don't have to pay rent!

• It depends on why I'm going to prison.

• Prison, Lots of time to write

• I'd rather go to prison. At least I can learn some stuff there.

• Prison just join a gang and your good

• Wrong!

Gangs are stupid and unnecessary!

• @HelloEveryone123456 I'm TALKING Canada everybody's on drugs in this province

• Never go back brah

• Prison. I'm not afraid of inmates and I know how to hold my own.

• lol killed.

• One year in prison, that's it? that's not even a dilemma.

you should've said 20 years in prison or death.

• I should have asked how many years in prison is worse than death, cause for some 1 year is worse, for others it'd have to be 20

• I've known people who have done time who say it's not like how hollywood make it out to be.