What are your plans for the summer?

Most Helpful Guy

• First I'll be mostly working for Uni, writing papers and stuff. But my family has a vacation house on the Balearic Islands (Spain) and that's where I will go with my girlfriend for a few weeks in August. I've been going there with my family since I was a tiny baby and I really love it. The house is in a small village, very close to the sea. There are two reeeally long beaches where you can go swimming or just enjoy a long walk (one of them is about 15 miles long but I've never walked the whole length of it). The village doesn't have much... a few restaurants, one bakery, one small grocery store, a pharmacy, a doctor's office and two or three hotels. But this peacefulness is exactly what I love about the place. At home, there's always so much going on and it can be very stressful and it feels so relieving to be somewhere where clocks seem to run much slower. And of course it feels especially nice because my girlfriend and me have a house for ourselves, instead of just having a hotel room. This means we can cook for ourselves occasionally and sit out in the garden, enjoy the hot sun and read a good book. Theoretically, there would be some cool or beautiful places to visit on other parts of the island but for that we'd need a car and none of us is allowed to drive. My girlfriend doesn't have her permit yet and I'm not allowed to get a permit because I'm almost blind. So we're basically stuck in that village. But for us, that's totally okay because that means we have lots of time for each other and for ourselves, just doing nothing. I think of it a little bit like the type of vacations English aristocrats in the 19th century took, when they went to their countryside estates in Yorkshire or Cumbria ;-). The whole holiday will just be filled with sleeping in, eating lots of good food, having long afternoon sex, having romantic walks along the beach, reading good books, or simply lying on the couch in the living room, watching the blades of the fan go round and enjoying the fact that I can be bored (most modern people tend to hate boredom but it can actually be some really nice, productive... I feel like our society kind of forgot how to enjoy true idleness).

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately school lol.. But other than that, my grandma just bought a house by the lake so my family will be spending most of our time up there from now on :) swimming and tanning on the lake, waterslides right across the street, flea market right there as well. Make lots of healthy stuff eat fruit and summery drunks and smoothies. Probably watch movies a lot. Laugh and have fun maybe smoke some weed lol

What Guys Said 15

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• Hiking, swimming, visiting my neighbor and her pets, bonfires, sleeping all day, finishing my netflix shows, being with my boyfriend and my friends.

• I'm working mainly, but I do hope to take a trip or two if I can find the time.

• I'm working, so there's not much difference whether it's summer or not, although I'll be going to a few concerts in the summer.
    I also hope to be seeing the guy a bit more in the summer.

• Nothing sadly. :(

• To establish some abs lol. I can feel them but I wanna see them clearly.

• Finishing my Masters so I can go home and look for a big girl job.

• WORKING

• I have been saving money to go with my friend to Costa Rica.

• Ride my horse a lot
    Go camping

• I wish I could go for a travel, but the fact is, I don't have summer vacation so I have to work TAT

• going to six flags and watching movies, going to beach in Miami :)

• travel , and spend my time with my family , so muchhh shopping and just relaxing

• Working out, Europe, river trip, beach days, pool days...