Who is physically and emotionally stronger men amd women or man or women?

Who is physically and emotionally stronger men amd women or man or women!

• Men
    20% (1)50% (11)44% (12)Vote
  • Women
    0% (0)9% (2)7% (2)Vote
  • Both
    0% (0)9% (2)7% (2)Vote
  • It depends
    80% (4)32% (7)42% (11)Vote
  • Other
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I totally agree it's definitely that one.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Woman get attached to children and men. And woman feel sorry for people to easy.

Also there a lot of hormone body changes with u guys.

Men are basically don't go though any hormone changes beside puberty. But we do think with our dick sometime.

Physically u guys are short and weak. A woman stegnth equals a 12 year old boy most of the time. maybe 14 year old. You guys have the rape fear on top of being killed or men fear that men have.

You guys aren't trained to protect anything but children and not even protect mostly over nurture.

You guys are trained to fear.

1|0
    0|0
  • Physically: men.
    Emotionally: women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Men are almost always physically stronger, and for emotional the debate rages on

1|0
    0|0
  • Men: From birth to death, they're wired to show no emotion (crying) or else it'll be deemed us not manly. On the other hand, women are known for making a big deal out of the smallest things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically: men
    Emotionally: men

This has been proven so many times. So many studies, the statistics, they all support each other.
    Anyone who says men are weaker in any of these aspects are very much wrong. But of course I'm speaking about the majority, not every single man will be stronger but majority, definitely.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Varies from person to person, but if we're gonna generalize this, women are emotionally/mentally stronger and men are physically stronger

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like men are physically more stronger, and women are more emotionally stronger.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women tend to be emotionally stronger and men physically but either can be both depending on the individual, i don't always think it has anything to do with gender.

1|0
    0|0