Is it wrong to look at a women's body?

I mean like when they have a curvaceous body. Big breast, big butt, small waist. I tell myself to keep my eyes in check but find myself looking. Is it wrong? I want to be a gentlemen and be respectful but have always had a hard time with this. Worst is when they make eye contact with you and you get caught.

0|0
8|14

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If they want you to look they will show it. If they want to dress in a way that grasps a mans attention then turn around and shun them for it then they are an idiot in my opinion.

I mean obviously if you are talking to a woman you shouldn't just stare at her tits the whole time even if she is wearing something somewhat exposed but I think a fair woman would understand the problems with their clothing and would also be respectful in a situation when they know its harder to resist for a man.

If they are ultimately the ones choosing to wear something provocative not the guy then they should know what to expect.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• It's wrong if you eye fuck her and make her feel uncomfortable.

It's ok to steal a look and be discreet.

1|0
    0|0
    • Like I go to the gym and see guys stop working out and just stare. I'm like yeah she look good but it shows that you as a man have no self control. I look too but it is more of a glance and keep it moving. See girls do the same to me.

• You're definitely in the right.

• Looking = OK.
    Ogling = not OK.

3|0
    0|0
  • It's wrong to say "a women" and "a gentlemen". >.>

1|0
    0|0
  • No but you proved my point, men tend to admire big boobies and a round butt more than a tiny girl with no physical protrusions.

0|0
    0|0
    • Last chick I was attracted to didn't have any curves at all. I was more so attracted to her personality.

• its fine if you look, but its soooo weird when you catch people staring at you and giving you double takes. one time i was walking by a guy who was staring at me so much it looked like he was guna say something so i kinda slowed down but he kept walking and staring at me... so creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not wrong, but don't be gross about it. Keep your jaw closed, make no crude remarks, never follow them around. You're allowed to look at and appreciate beauty - just try not to make anyone uncomfortable while doing so.

2|0
    0|0
  • yes its objectifying and demeaning... but at least you try to keep your eyes in check instead of bragging about it or cat calling lol
    so thanks for that

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13