Is it wrong to look at a women's body?

I mean like when they have a curvaceous body. Big breast, big butt, small waist. I tell myself to keep my eyes in check but find myself looking. Is it wrong? I want to be a gentlemen and be respectful but have always had a hard time with this. Worst is when they make eye contact with you and you get caught.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If they want you to look they will show it. If they want to dress in a way that grasps a mans attention then turn around and shun them for it then they are an idiot in my opinion.

I mean obviously if you are talking to a woman you shouldn't just stare at her tits the whole time even if she is wearing something somewhat exposed but I think a fair woman would understand the problems with their clothing and would also be respectful in a situation when they know its harder to resist for a man.

If they are ultimately the ones choosing to wear something provocative not the guy then they should know what to expect.

What Girls Said 7

• It's wrong if you eye fuck her and make her feel uncomfortable.

It's ok to steal a look and be discreet.

• Like I go to the gym and see guys stop working out and just stare. I'm like yeah she look good but it shows that you as a man have no self control. I look too but it is more of a glance and keep it moving. See girls do the same to me.

• You're definitely in the right.

• Looking = OK.
    Ogling = not OK.

• It's wrong to say "a women" and "a gentlemen". >.>

• No but you proved my point, men tend to admire big boobies and a round butt more than a tiny girl with no physical protrusions.

• Last chick I was attracted to didn't have any curves at all. I was more so attracted to her personality.

• its fine if you look, but its soooo weird when you catch people staring at you and giving you double takes. one time i was walking by a guy who was staring at me so much it looked like he was guna say something so i kinda slowed down but he kept walking and staring at me... so creepy.

• It's not wrong, but don't be gross about it. Keep your jaw closed, make no crude remarks, never follow them around. You're allowed to look at and appreciate beauty - just try not to make anyone uncomfortable while doing so.

• yes its objectifying and demeaning... but at least you try to keep your eyes in check instead of bragging about it or cat calling lol
    so thanks for that

What Guys Said 13