What's the last mistake you made?

It can be everything...

What's the last mistake you made?

*bump*

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhhhh. I didn't get food before it started raining, so... now I have to go out in that or wait around hungry. :P

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

• I wanted this burger sponge I found online that was only about 2 bucks, but with shipping, it came to fifteen. I said yolo and bought it anyway and realized I just paid 15 bucks for a fucking 2 dollar burger sponge.

• That's the worst realization ever. I get those often with online shopping 😂

• I paid 24€ on amazon. de to get my PS4 on launch day. It turned out that they used UPS standard shipping which other shops sell for 5€ or so because Amazon knows that they usually ship within one day to Luxembourg.
      But worse, some games I had in a different order got sent with the normal free shipping which usually takes 2-3 days. They sent those after the PS4 but I received them before the PS4 on launch day. It turned out that they sent all the PS4 stuff for launch with priority shipping anyway.
      And the highlight then was... the PS4 I got was broken and I had to wait 2-5 weeks for a new one.

Yes those 24€ for shipping were very well invested :D

• @teawrecks Ain't that always how it goes? XD

• Last *serious* mistake- Forgetting my work laptop Monday. Without it, I can't get into any of the systems OR clock in.

30 min drive home, 30 min drive back.

Today - Coming into work and opening my email. Serious sh*t storm.

• Showered before shitting.

• I gave the wrong example to my tuition student but I noticed and corrected it immediately so it didn't really matter.

• was not looking ware i was going and was standing on a live water moccasins head till my cousin could come and cut off its head ufwildlife.ifas.ufl.edu/images/ven_snake_body.jpg

• Yesterday I got lost walking to my train and missed it. So aggravating and a preventable mistake.
    Made my train today though!!

• Something at work, per usual.

• Dude... anything involving school. Haha, so, yesterday.

• Oh gosh, I don't even want to say it.

• The last mistake I made was talking to my friends about my sex life XD

• Saying that frogs breath through their hearts. 😂
    I was in a rush. >.>

• I let a guy that I mean nothing to into my heart & mind, he used me for sex & that was all I was to him :'( now I don't know how to get over him..

• Falling for a dumb guy.

• I can't solve this riddle in Evil Within, and I have too much pride to look up the solution on the internet. I was killed two times 😑

• The list of all the mistakes I've made is extremely huge.

• you're lucky, I asked only for the last one :D

• @soulbabe Country but I don't look like I am.

• Ate something really sugary and fattening. My willpower is low this morning lol

• being a friend to someone who badly betrayed me and others that tried to help

• Wear Black in the summer

• having a friends with benefits.. but i learned from it so im glad it happened.

• Made a huge mistake two years ago

What Guys Said 19

• Spending like 200 CAD to have my bike towed when in reality , I could have just fixed it myself for NOTHING after googling it.
    The clutch cable was too tight making the aluminium infused cork clutches always a bit loose instead of biting , which in turn glazed the plates a little.
    If I were good at maths I would have been a mechanical engineer.

• why was it that expensive if the problem was that easy? x_x

• A fault confessed is half redressed.

• Derp but no. I'm getting into the automobile culture at 21 when most people get started at 15 XD
      Call me a later bloomer.

• ... clicking on this question...
    😞

• I had some really stupid typos on this memo I sent my boss I realized this morning so I sent him a new one and said ignore the last night version, luckily he didn't see it lol

• Sending an I want you back kinda message and serenading my 2 and half years ex girlfriend when we clearly have different family views (She doesn't want kids nor does she want married) from the get-go and it was for the best we move on with our lives and have a mutual break up (Her idea).

• Reading that article about the poster and apology for the new Xmen movie.
    Humanity... you have failed me for the last time. >.<'

• Hmm... I usually don't make mistaskes... oops ;p

• Expected a GAG post without an anime picture.

• Didn't get my car inspected before the month ended.

• Not studying yesterday 😟

• Talking to her.

• Underestimating a colleague who is an empire builder. Now I have to destroy him. So tedious.

• i opened this question ;)

lol Im kidding, probably acting really needy towards this girl and making our relationship realyl awkward now

• That troll question I posted anonymously "who do you dislike on GAG?"

• No mistako

• FAN ON TOO LONG. UPSET STOMACH.

• ... ...

• I tried to argue with an American.

• Answering this question

• Making more mistakes.