Why are teen wolf school guys so different from my school guys?

Teen wolf school guys - Muscular, Have 1000 abs, Have their own cars, strong

My school guys - Whine all day, Dont have muscles, their mom drop them or they come from buses.

Why? Why are they so different and give us false hopes lol Do you think they should be more realistic in shows atleast?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Because the actors are a lot older than the character's age. Actors are generally mid to late 20's, filling the role of someone who's supposedly in their late teens.

Also.. because they're actors. Of course they'll cast people who look better than your average guy in rl would look.

• But Why'd they create false expectations -_-

• I just said why that may be. If you'd prefer to watch a show about werewolves (being selective about how six packs=false expectations but werewolves are 100% legit), I'm sure there are some YouTube channels about werewolves played by your average American, ie. Low muscle mass and/or obese.

• but you live in reality... you already know what its like!
      it's not like they're advertising something you've yet to experience, and then you turn up and are just like 'wtf where are the hot guys?'
      how can you have expectations of something you already know the truth about?

What Guys Said 15

• because that's hollywood and you live in the real world... i've often wondered why my pool parties weren't more like the ones i've seen in rap videos

• Because teen wolf is fiction.

• Well fiction should be reality and reality should be fiction -_-

• I don't agree. Fiction is free to create alternative realities.

• Same reason why all the 14-16 year olds in anime are built like adults.

• Most adults aren't like that neither

• The same reason that women outside of TV and porn are comparatively ugly and overweight.

• Because it's all pretend.

Same reason as Girl Meets World is all about their one stupid class with her dad, the class is barely 16 students, and they can just act up, speak out, whine about their personal lives and the teacher (her dad) lets them.

• That is Hollywood depiction of the American Teenager. It makes us average guys look bad.
    Plus, it gives girls the wrong idea about guys. Like that Magcon or Instagram thing that teenage girls are obsessed over now, where all the guys look alike and act alike.

• It's a TV show...

• Here is the secret not only is that an extremely unrealistic depiction, most actors playing teenagers on tv are in their mid twenties

• Because it's a show... And they are actors... What you are everyday in your life is real.. And that's how it is...

• Because you are shallow.

• This can't be a real question... smh

• Because it's a freaking tv show live in the freaking life a little bit more

• I think the same way about the girls in school.

• Because the "High School guys" in Teen Wolf are played by 20 something year old actors from HollyWood.

• - Because they choose guys to be hot
    - Because in movies/tv people live a lifestyle far richer than even the class they are meant to be, because it looks nice
    - Because the guys playing highschoolers on tv are typically in their 20's
    - Because there is no steroid testing for actors.

What Girls Said 6

• Mostly because they're usually older than the characters they play and have had time to physically develop in terms of size, including their muscle mass and because the show has enough money to give things like fancy cars and houses to the characters.

• They shojld be more realistic then lol

• Because they are actors and characters in a show. They may be real people, but they are portrayed as younger than they actually are.

• Because they're actors.

• Soo? They should be more realistic

• So theyd rather fool us -_- lol

• It's a show about werewolves... I think it's expected that teen girls are smart enough to know that fiction isn't realistic. It's designed to be appealing.

• Because it's fiction. If it was non fiction it would be realistic. I mean how are werewolves realistic? 😂 I wouldn't want it to be realistic though, no more eye candy for me 😩

• One of the actresses is 30 -_-

• Because it's a TV show. Those actors aren't even highschool age.