Who is your most important role model and why?

Role model
noun
a person looked to by others as an example to be imitated.

• One or both of my parents
  • A family member
  • A teacher or professor
  • A friend
  • A celebrity or public figure
  • A historical figure
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Well shit. I didn't think I had any. I don't anymore. But this guy that I grew up with. We were best friends, more like brothers--at least I had thought so: 5-19, so for 14 years. He influenced me heavily. Most important, because he was the most important person in my life. Ultimately. Even if girls and drugs distracted me from that. I respected him greatly, and I put 100% trust in his perspectives. He was smarter than me--I had thought. I really don't know why, really. He wasn't particularly responsible or ambitious. He was an unpopular introvert. He was just a rabid nerd. I don't know. It's probably just because we grew up together.

I just looked up to him. Until he became an insecure, cowardly douche. And yet, I looked up to him like an older brother, and a large part of who I am today is from what I took from him. And sometimes I curse him for it.

Also House M. D.

Most Helpful Girl

• My manager. She started in the same place I am and now she's a VP in our company and probably the second most important person in our department. She accomplished all of that in additional to having a family and children. I guess some people can have it all

What Guys Said 7

• Vladimir Putin for standing up against progressivism, not being afraid to be politically correct, and perhaps being the one world leader who actually cares about the plight of Middle Esstern Christendom.

• I guess my brother. He's done really well in life so far and I'm trying to do it how he did so I don't fail miserably.

• @ConsultantIsBack

^^ muscles, house, money and career

• Christian Bale, my dad

• Why Christian Bale?

• He's an amazing actor who is willing to go to great lengths to accomplish his goals.

• Myself

• My parents are good people and they've set a great example for me but I don't look up to and try to be like anyone. I'm my own person and I always do things my way instead of trying to emulate anyone else

What Girls Said 7

• The most inspiring person in my life is my father who taught me how to be an independent and to face any challenges in life with positive attitude. He is a truly inspiring person from whom I learn how to live life to the fullest.

Daddy, love you.

• My parents.

• My mom so I can do better than her, and @redeyemindtricks so I can become as good as her

• My mom, hands down.

• Leonardo davinci is a hero of mine. the dude invented scissors and the helicopter how could I not admire?

• Easiest question to answer, it's my parents, i was blessed to have parents like them.

• My mom and why? because..-.- she's my mom duh lol