Best language learning website / software / app?

Guys I want to learn a lot of foreign languages but I cannot afford all of them. Could you suggest me any effective way to learn a language and get a degree?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• 1. Learn the basics by some easy method like Assimil
    2. buy or rent movie dvds in the original language, subtitled for the deaf. Many of them: you'll learn a lot by seeing and listening while you read the subtitles.

• I just found this site
    http://www.bestprogramminglanguagefor.me/

It's awesome for what you want.

In my opinion, PHP (for websites) is good because it will open you up to a lot of other languages at the same time like HMTL, javascript, css, jquery, and AJAX.

JAVA is still the most wanted job, and people get paid a lot to be a JAVA developer.

SQL is also good.

• Sorry, you meant speaking languages :(
      *bummed*

try Babbel, it's cheap and has great beginners course. I didn't pay for the rest yet.
      However, they don't have non romantic or germanic languages like Cantonese and Japanese.

• Yup. How about Rosetta Stone?

• I don't know how it works and how I will pay them!!!

• Wrts. nl
    Helped me speak german fluently. But if you cannot find your way through the website, just use the android app duolingo. Quite decent in teaching you the basics of a language.