Is it strange I date people im friends with on purpose and no I don't mean like friends for a week I mean like friends for 7 months + ?

Most Helpful Guy

• First tell me what is the significance of 'on purpose' here :)

• no reson really

• The basis of any relationship should be friendship without which any and every relationship is doomed to fail :) so going for friends is YAY :)

• Thank you, young lady for your kind, generous and thoughtful gesture of selecting my opinion the MHO <3 :)

What Guys Said 3

• Definitely normal, recently I started liking one of my female freinds that I freindzoned hard about a year ago because I did not think that I would ever like her. I thought she was about a 5 now that I have got to know her and have come to like her recently I would rate her a 7-8. The hard part is letting them know you like them without hurting the friendship.
    I have a question along these lines that you can give your opinion on.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2016498-guys-how-would-you-like-to-find-out-that-your-female-friend-likes

• It's pretty easy for a girl to flip the switch on the friend zone or at least it is for me

• well thanks for your advice

• Welcome even if I couldn't help LOL it probably help if I was a normal teenager huh LOL

• its not weird at all, its totally normal.

• Perfectly normal

What Girls Said 1

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more