What will you NOT do again?

I'll volunteer mine: have sex in a car, lol.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 23

• Apply for another credit card.

• Chase after anyone, friend or love interest, and hope to win their approval.

Bitch I'm fab, so just love me.

• Run back to my ex like I've done several times.

That, and not have sex before marriage.

• very seldom do you here anyone say that (the marriage thing) unless their eyes are open and ears are listening. put a ring on it people and then enjoy it purely as one.

• Live with roommates or housemates.

• Trust guys. They say one horrible breakup can mess you up for life and I love my ex. Simple as that. You don't love anyone like your first love, and that's entirely true

• Guys must be pretty powerful then, lol.

• That's not true. You love everyone differently. The problem is when people get into relationships to try and recreate the love they had or the memories they had because they were so happy. You need to accept that the love is different because the person is, you'll have different memories. You compare people is how it ends in heartbreak.

• Date someone in the military.

• date a guy who isn't willing to burn the world for me

• Drink cream liqueur. Eww. Just. Eww.

• F the guy I was incompetent in love with him but it's been year and I'm just tired never asked me out. Tear.

He has been bothering me for awhile know not sure what he wants feel like still sex to me :( I will never f him ever again no matter how good it is. I'm sad it's been over week since we did it. I'm moving on even though I think I won a little
    we both agreed 1 year ago we be fucking cause we enjoyed it and that was it

• Get married...

• Have sex with someone who I didn't find attractive

• tell a guy my true feelings

• go through puberty

• Gain weight
    not sleeping less than 6 hours

• Drink captain morgan. Anything BUT that nasty rum

• Kiss a guy I don't have feelings for.

• I will not be a lazy dumbfuck like I was this first half of the year.

• Have sex with someone im not in a committed relationship with.

• Fall for a married man :(

• Give a blowjob to a guy I barely know

• Was it a guy from a bar/club?

• Wow. So you guys arranged to hook up? Was it a BAD experience?

• Yeah we hooked up but it wasn't terrible. It was only after the fact that I realized I probably shouldn't be giving bjs to guys I don't know that well lol

• Paddle board. Horrible experience. Not as fun as it looks

• Prolly not:
    Stick a screwdriver in a light socket
    Have sex in a Viking costume
    Eat an upripe avocado
    Rescue a raccoon stuck in a dumpster full of rainwater using a bucket

• When did you have sex in a Viking costume? Lol.

• Walpurgis Night...

JK, Halloween. My now ex and I were both Vikings once, though I think I have actual ancestors so it seemed legit. 😆

• Have casual sex
    Quit my job without having another one lined up

• Was the casual sex bad?

• Challenging ideas and opinions is what I do here. It's not defensiveness.

• There are a lot of guys here who think it's easy for girls to get laid and they're not angry about it all.

What Guys Said 21

• I will never drink tequila again. I got messed up really bad in 2001 and I was sick for days. I haven't had a sip of that nasty stuff ever since. Just the smell of it makes me nauseous.

• Tequila makes me head really foggy.

• My dad was in El Paso and he had three margaritas over the course of the night, well it turns out they didn't use tequila but rather 190 PROOF EVERCLEAR.
      He says it was not a good night

• @Waffles731, ouch! I'm glad your dad is alive to tell about it! @lordblakeh, just smelling tequila makes me want to vomit. I've developed a taste-aversion to it.

• Go to Disneyland, live above someone (apartment), spend a 4th of July with people that don't drink, Jagerbombs or date someone in the military.

• Send dirty email messages.

• Really? Having sex in the car is fun though; think of all the positions plausible there, even if there's not much room and depending on the car you drive. Having said that, I will never streak again or be dared into running a mile naked in the neighbourhood. It's them truth or dare shit.

• Help a girl in demsel distress I did that once in high school and it back fired on me she pretened the guy was hurting her feelings it ended up that she liked him even though he would call her bad names and constantly insult her.

• I got kicked out of school for 1 day for that too. The girl made up a lie and said how he was not hurting her feeling's and that I pushed him but he didn't push me back which he did.

• Eat Ghost pepper wings, it took me 30 minutes of nursing my mouth with milk and ice cubes in order to get rid of the sting.

• Pee on an electric fence... just... smh... don't.

• Date a vegan from Hong Kong.

• Have break up sex.

• Be in a long distance relationship

• In a car OK, but not while driving with her in lap... I CAN'T SEE.

• Answer this question.

• I will not kick a man in the face again barefoot, because that hurts when you hit the chin, ok well I probably won't no guarantee's.

• Get drunk... that's a lie lol. Get black out drunk let's just leave it at that.

• Eating a cow's balls NOT GOOD and cow's tongue too why do we arabs eat those freaking things 😂😂😂😂

• live with women.
    or
    resurrect myself from the dead.

• Be honest.

• ... ...

• Show off or be full of pride. It's douchy/asshole-ish, got me injured, and I want to humble myself now.

• Get married. Never again. Ever.

• Reply to this message.