What would you do if a girl half your strength and size hit you?

Why and why not

Most Helpful Guy

• One of these things:
    1. Grab her hand mid-air, then twist it behind her back so then she's stuck with me at the advantage.
    2. Hit her back.
    3. "OW! WTF!"

• Can you do that?

• What if you know she wl beat you?

• If I knew, I'd back down, but try to do it in a way in which I wouldn't seem like the loser

Lol I'm trying to retain as much pride as possible here

Most Helpful Girl

• i'd be like... wtf... and walk away.

What Guys Said 45

• I would smack the fucking shit out of her with my open hand. It also depends on her size, because she's not necessarily half my strength. Women have 50% upper body strength *per pound*, and 65% lower body strength per pound. And I'm a small guy. I'm 130. I mean, I guess I could still break her jaw if I opened up on her full strength, because of the weaker bones, so at minimum I'd *probably* pull the punch, unless she was being a rabid cunt and was in the wrong.

It also depends on whether or not I'm deserving of it or not, or if she's deserving of it. Like, if I fucked up somehow, I would probably take a slap. God knows I have before. But a punch is telling me that she wants to be treated like a man. It just depends on the situation. If she was all arrogant and bitchy about it, I might lay her out.

I would use adequate force for the situation, taking her weaker bones and muscles into consideration in most scenarios.

I say that, but I don't know how I would actually react in the moment. Really depends.

• What if she's bigger and stronger

• Like I said. I'm a 130 pound male. I've been fighting males significantly bigger and stronger than me all my life. I've got a *lot* of experience like that. I don't think I've ever even fought someone my size. Whether she's bigger or stronger means nothing to me. The situation means everything. The bigger she is, the more force I would use.

If she's in the wrong and is a threat of significant harm to me, I will fight her like any of the males I've fought, like I always have. Like I said. I'll use adequate force for the situation. If I feel she's a threat, I'll prevent myself from being damaged.

• Tickle her back lol

• Just sit there and let her go at it I guess.
    www.duskyswondersite.com/.../gif-4.gif

• She'd never be able to actually hit me in the first place. If she did, I'd apologize for hurting her hand.

• What?

• She'd hurt her hand on my body if she were to hit me. But, actually hitting me isn't that simple.

• i would get a coffee and tell her i will be back after i ge a doughnut so she can finish doing hat she needs. i would not bother getting mad. lol i would laugh most likely

• I would restrain her by holding her arms down so she couldn't hit me again.

• Grab her arms and turn her around while cursing at her cause she needa put some respek on my name. You can't let someone disrespek you constantly so you gotta set the one

• What, you mean just like that out of the blue just hit me? Hmm dunno... I'd laugh... maybe... or just keep her at a distance if she tries to continue. She's probably nuts to do so, so I'd be pretty cautious.

Then again, women tend to 'hit' guys they like so there's that. It all depends on how this goes down.

• Say this isn't even my true form.

• I'd gently keep her at a distance and laugh.

• I'd cry like a little bitch and run and go tell my mommy :p

• What am I supposed to do? We live in a society where a man can sit there and get punched and slapped, but the minute he reacts in a similar way, he'll be locked up. Not much I can do other than try to remove myself from there.

• I would use my martial arts skills to stop her. Doesn't matter what the gender, height, or strength is. Being on the smaller side does not give that person the right to freely attack those who are bigger.

• Unless she hit me in the kidneys, throat, balls, ears, nose or eyes, I'd laugh it off.

• Giggle.

• Ask why she did it probably.

• I would refuse to hit back as a form of protest against feminism. Whereas hitting would mean I accept that women are equal and thus accept their narrative, I would refrain from hitting so that they know I do NOT agree with their narrative that women are equal. I would refuse to hit back no matter how much she goaded me into it. I may even recite patriarchal bible verses about chivalry just to tick her off.

• She would receive a world of gender equality.
    Hit a man, be treated as a man.
    Entitlement princesses need to learn that men are not their punching bags.

• I will catch her and i will hug and kiss her quickly lol

• Walk away before anything escalates.

• Lol that's like most of people to me OP baha and Id whoop her ass because Ima throw haymaker every chance I get baha

• "With greater strength comes greater responsibility" that means you have to be extra careful with it so then why will you do that?

• So a big rich dumb violent meathead who think it's fun to hit people just because he can and get away with it? Glad that we aren't friends

• Baha what's wrong in that? 1) you can get away with almost everything 2) putting nerds in wedgies 3) Try calling me dumb meathead not on internet without pissing ur pants baha

• Look at her with a wtf look

• This what I will look like if a girl half my size hits me... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XJBk3vm22Ro

• Ask her to do it again.

• Hit them back if she hits me she is clearly looking for a fight simple logical answer.

• But she's far more weaker and smaller, what will you do if she was stronger and bigger? Will you stikl hit her?

• What if she's bigger and stronger

• I'd still hit her strength is not everything if it was the worlds strongest man would be an mma fighter or a boxer and that's not the case.

• If she hits me on my right then I turn and let her hit me in the left, too. Until she's tired.

• control my anger and try not to break her all bones.

• I'd break her fucking arm. Fuck that bitch!

#equality2017

• Knee her in the face.

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 8

• Half my size like height?

Would she even exist? 😂

• Step on her lmao

• That would be weird, since I'm like, 5'1. But I'd smack the bitch, with appropriate force to the way she hit me. I don't care how big you are, don't hit someone and expect not to be hit back. That's pretty basic.

• Easier said than done but then again your not a guy so don't have to deal with the double standards

• My boyfriend would just laugh and make a joke if I do it (I'm actually weaker than that compared to him lol)

• laugh and walk away.

• Get away from her, she is obviously unstable.

• hit her back

• fags would get scared and hit back hah!
    men would either restrain or walk away