Something is happening at work and I'm actually very worried?

So I work in a greenhouse on a farm and the back door is open, behind is a field that extends about three hundred feet then some rather thick woods,
This is the fifth time I've seen this man come out of the woods and stand at the edge of the field and stare at the greenhouses and the people in them for five or ten minutes.
Its always the same guy and to be honest I brought it up with my boss already and he says you never know

Most Helpful Girl

• - Tell as many people you know about him, so everyone's alert and aware
    - Tell the police
    - Get a description of him
    - Actually approach him and talk to him - not friendly, don't tell him any information about the farm, just ask if you can help him. Don't approach him alone just in case. Keep asking questions about him. If he's a burglar, this might scare him off. Your gut may also tell you if there's something off about him, too.

Hope it's nothing!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's only two cases that might happen :
    1- a thief maybe
    2- the secound is really being realistic I mean cmon that green house is haunted and run for your life 😂😂😂

If I were you I would get somthing sharp behind my back and go ask that guy what is he doing

What Girls Said 14

• Am I the only person here that doesn't immediately assume that man is bad? I seriously don't. Maybe he just likes nature. He likes to "stop and stare" and take the world in. Or, maybe he's lonely but antisocial, so he'd rather spectate from a far.
    The reason this doesn't bother me at all is because that honestly sounds like something I would do. I like to stare at anything involving flowers, grass, or trees. It's just how I am. And, I like to observe people from a distance. I don't like to go up to them and try to start a conversation.

I can totally see an innocent outlook on this, and even the negative one that most people are thinking in the opinions.

• Hmm, you guys should close the door. And if I were you, I would never work in the greenhouse unless I knew the door was closed. Also, I would call the cops and tell them about what you saw and tell them that you're worried about the safety of yourself and everyone there.

Also, if you guys are on a farm in the middle of no where, definitely take it as a red flag.

• Wow, that's terribly creepy. It could be something as innocent as a homeless guy scoping the place out to steal food or as bad as someone scoping to rob or hurt people. Don't go anywhere without your phone. You may want to get pepper spray. I don't know why your boss was nonchalant about it, but make sure you tell your coworkers about it. If you have any friends that are police, it might be worth mentioning to them just to check it out. BE CAREFUL!

• Make sure you know what he looks like in case you have to give a description if something happens

• Maybe he just enjoys a walk in the woods, and the edge of the field across from your greenhouse is just the end of his walking path. So he stops to take a breather before turning around to head back home.

• I would report him and have someone check the dude out. That's seriously creepy and I would be paranoid about him murdering everyone in that place.

• And you're sure he's not a ghost? Cuz I'm pretty sure ghosts are no threat, they're just bored and looking for sights cuz they can't really do anything.

Then again, I don't believe in ghosts so maybe keep a taser on hand.

• Or maybe he lives back in those woods and likes to check out the greenhouse when he hears y'all working in there. You know how nosy neighbors are.

• It sounds like he may be scoping the place out for a burglary or other crime, I'd definitely alert the police and see if they can find him.

• Already some great advice here so I just wanna add I hope you stay safe :/

• Wtf? Maybe let the police know. You never know who is nuts anymore.

• report it to your boss again and ask him to report it to the police

• That is so creepy

• Damn sounds like you're in a horror movie lmao have fun

• That's creepy. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to install a camerea and see what he's up to. That would make me really uncomfortable

What Guys Said 9

• I wouldn't go to automatically assume the guy is bad or anything, I mean he could live out there, or maybe he just likes to take daily walks out in the woods or something? I mean unless he directly does something scary or creepy besides standing in front of a field. I'd have no reason to assume the worst I mean next time you see him you could wave hello at him and see what he does lol.

Now of course I'm not saying don't be cautious regarding him because you should obviously but don't go and assume the worst either.

• Why don't you just go up to the homeboy and ask him what it do? The people on this site are fucking lunatics. There's like 1 reasonable and realistic answer 😑

• neighbor, migrant, could just be curious. keep your pitch fork handy.

• Suggest your boss to set up a fence and CCTV around the premises?

• I mean sometimes I space out and look at things, like this man might be doing. But honestly? This sounds like some psycho shit and you might wanna alert the rest of your coworkers

• Creepy shit like that makes me laugh, like even when it has happen to me. Sucks for you though, hope everything works out.

• sounds scary and dangerous. you should let this know to anyone who can protect you from that guy and can take any action towards him

• Maybe he's just a walker who stop to look on his walks? It's not that uncommon.

• Dafuq?