Sleeping: cold or warm bedroom?

I have to have a cold bedroom. Like, windows open and fan going with minimal clothing if not naked. Always.

like, it's only 55 degrees outside right now. but my windows are cracked and my clothes are off and my fan is on and I've never been comfier.

But when it's hot as bawlz in my bedroom i feel nauseous after sleeping.

• Warm bedroom
  • Inbetween
  • Cold bedroom

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 29

• I don't like fans i dont want to catch a chest cold if your room is very hot a ceiling fan just blows warm air. I like a cold bedroom with AC

• I'm actually not a fan of hot rooms I sweat like crazy when I sleep in them under the covers. I tend to like my room around 60-70 degree's depending on how hot or cold it is outside or if you know I'm not alone because it being cold is the perfect excuse to get closer.

• I like warm. I feel more relaxed which makes it easier to sleep.

• I sleep better when Its cold I think but fans bother me. I also find myself wrapped up in the blankets when I wake up when it's cold.

• Definitely on the cool side over here.

• Cold thank you. I sleep with an open window year around.

• Warm, I hate everything that's cold... except drinks and ice cream hehe.

• 55? damn!
    I keep my place 74 usually

• I mean the heat is on but I'm rebelling to ensure I get a good nights sleep lol

55 isn't even THAT cold compared to how cold it gets here, but it was just 80 yesterday so it feels like winter again 😂

• Cold! I toss and turn if it's too warm. If I'm too cold then I could always break out the big blanket. I usually just sleep in my underwear ;p

• Yesss. It's just impossible to find the right position when it's too hot.

• in between... maybe a bit colder than you'd normally want a room. but not too much.

and too warm sucks

• I'm like you , I need a cool or cold bed with a cool pillow and fan running

• I'm doing the same thing and it's about 55 here too lmao. So cold!!

• You're just across the lake of course we're the same temp 😝

• Nah I'm just not interested in getting to know him so I kind of ghosted him.

But because he's my brother in laws army buddy I get asked about him and if we're talking frequently

And he made it like a big deal at the wedding. Like straight up went up to my dad and said he was going to court me 😂

• Yeah I got ya

Oh fuck that. I mean your sexy but I woukd ask your dad that geeez dude 😂😂 slow your roll player

• Cold bedroom with blanket.

• I like to sleep in rooms between 65-68 degrees

• depends on the weather, if its hot as hell, def AC, if its cold, heat. but Im always sleeping alone

• i prefer cold bedroom

• I guess both. hot in the summer cause I dont get a choice. I bring the house down to 85, but during the winter months I just sleep with the windows open.

• My room is an ice box all year round.

• Cold. where are you cause its unbearably hot where I am and 55 sounds AWESOME

• Cold bedroom but I physically have to be warm

• I always have a fan pointed on me, I love the cool breeze while sleeping.

• I like going to sleep in a cold room and waking up in a warm one.

• In between but slightly cold. The only person I cuddle with is my blankets 😂

• I like it hot.

• Coldddddd❄️❄️❄️

• I like cold better

• Nice cool bedroom

• I have a portable AC on 66 24/7

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 20

• okay I'm a bit different. i like to be wearing at least a shirt and undies. i LOVE a cold quilt/doona on my skin, and i cannot be in a hot room, but not freezing either. i usually leave the tiniest bit of my window open. sometimes in winter i just can't though.

• I'm the same it's got to be a cold bedroom or I just can't sleep and almost always naked

• Polar fucking ice caps.

... I'm Canadian. Fuck the heat.

• cold blood

• I prefer colder one, I sleep easily and better.
    Me in a warm bedroom >
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../Tossing%2Band%2Bturning.gif
    But nothing helps lol

• Right now, I would prefer a cold bedroom, since the temperatures are increasing here.
    But I'd say the perfect bedroom is the one that it's in between.

• I don't even use heat where I lived. I love the cold.💘

• Cold💙

• I need a cold bedroom. Unfortunately, my family thinks it's better to be warm so I suffer.

• A slightly chilly room.

• Somewhere in between, leaning more towards cold. I keep my house a few degrees below room temperature anyway, so my room isn't much different. I can't sleep without like 2 blankets on though, even in the summer

• Cold!!!

• I sleep better when it's cold.

• warm, i have a naturally cold body

• In between right now, once I'm married cold because otherwise my boyfriend won't let me near him lol

• Cold forsure!! I love it when the sheets are chilly when you lay down on them

• Cold. So I can bundle myself up with blankets and not get sweaty. ❤

• I like cold bedroom, and no cloths on my body.

• In the summer, my house sometimes reaches 78-80 degrees. I can't sleep when it's hot like that. Throughout the winter, I just wear a long shirt to bed, and I like to have the covers on no matter what time of year it is. 75-76 degrees is already a bit of a stretch to sleep. Ultimate temperature is 74.

• Definitely prefer cold.