What did you dream abut last night?

Most Helpful Guy

• dont ask, it was too embarrassing.

Most Helpful Girl

• that is classified information.

What Guys Said 13

• It was very confusing, I remembered it when I woke up but now I just remember it had something to do about a terrorist threat. It seemed like a movie, very exciting. But this is normal, my dreams are often like movies and exciting :D

• mine are like that all the time lol

• i have had one recurring one for 2 years and started making it in to a story

• This is awesome.

• I had 3 dreams

One I had a crazy new high school coach who made me jog on glass, and then I jogged home afterwards, but the street leading to it was guarded by mountain lions. I was like: HOLY SHIT. THen my dad appeared and made me walk to their DEN.

• I barely remember my dreams but when I do they are rather vague.
    Last night though I dreamt I was cooking something and I completely ruined it, so I was stressing out.

• Fuck I forgot, but it was one of those realistic ones that once you wake up you have to check to make sure it isn't real.

• ya i should have asked this in the maorning lol

• im not slacking i was packing taking care of baby racoons and watching my younger cussin lol

• Learn to multitask lmao

• I don't know, I can rarely remember my dreams

• I dreamt I was getting married

• I had a dream i couldn't breathe. Turns out i wasn't breathing.

• For some reason I was at a La Dispute show... it was awesome!

• I don't remember...

• not going blind.

• work

• I didn't dreamt

• I had two dreams. I became a vampire which was awesome then I changed my entire family into vampires. Then we went to the store and I got into a shootout with some guy who was going into a building to kill some kids then I shot him in the head and then shot the other guy through the wall.

Then I woke up. Then I went back to sleep and had my first wet dream in years. That was about a sex slave that got delivered to me in the mail then we had sex in the bathroom. Then I woke up and had to take a shower.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't remember what I dreamt about last night.

• Don't remember haha

• Long story short, I was at some bar called Cigarek, got carded, but they couldn't verify it's really me because my passport was full of some bizarre ass pictures.

• Gosh, i forgot. That rarely happens to me.

• I didn't dream last night

• You always dream. You just don't always remember your dreams.