• dont ask, it was too embarrassing.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• that is classified information.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• It was very confusing, I remembered it when I woke up but now I just remember it had something to do about a terrorist threat. It seemed like a movie, very exciting. But this is normal, my dreams are often like movies and exciting :D

0|0
    0|0
    • mine are like that all the time lol

• Show All
    • i have had one recurring one for 2 years and started making it in to a story

• This is awesome.

• I had 3 dreams

One I had a crazy new high school coach who made me jog on glass, and then I jogged home afterwards, but the street leading to it was guarded by mountain lions. I was like: HOLY SHIT. THen my dad appeared and made me walk to their DEN.

0|0
    0|0
  • I barely remember my dreams but when I do they are rather vague.
    Last night though I dreamt I was cooking something and I completely ruined it, so I was stressing out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck I forgot, but it was one of those realistic ones that once you wake up you have to check to make sure it isn't real.

0|0
    0|0
    • ya i should have asked this in the maorning lol

• Show All
    • im not slacking i was packing taking care of baby racoons and watching my younger cussin lol

• Learn to multitask lmao

• I don't know, I can rarely remember my dreams

0|0
    0|0
  • I dreamt I was getting married

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a dream i couldn't breathe. Turns out i wasn't breathing.

0|0
    0|0
  • For some reason I was at a La Dispute show... it was awesome!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember...

0|0
    0|0
  • not going blind.

0|0
    0|0
  • work

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't dreamt

0|0
    0|0
  • I had two dreams. I became a vampire which was awesome then I changed my entire family into vampires. Then we went to the store and I got into a shootout with some guy who was going into a building to kill some kids then I shot him in the head and then shot the other guy through the wall.

Then I woke up. Then I went back to sleep and had my first wet dream in years. That was about a sex slave that got delivered to me in the mail then we had sex in the bathroom. Then I woke up and had to take a shower.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't remember what I dreamt about last night.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't remember haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Long story short, I was at some bar called Cigarek, got carded, but they couldn't verify it's really me because my passport was full of some bizarre ass pictures.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gosh, i forgot. That rarely happens to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't dream last night

0|0
    0|0
    • You always dream. You just don't always remember your dreams.