What would you do to Goldie Locks?

You come home to find Goldie Locks in your bed eating your favourite porridge. What do you do in this situation?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd tell her she can eat all the porridge she wants - as long as she doesn't tell anyone about my huge dildo collection.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• I would look at her and the door a few times, give her a "what are you doing look", and tell her to get out

• Depends, is she hot?

• Firstly ask how she got there.

After all that I would let her eat and offer her more. She's a scared hungry little girl at the end of the day, looking for food and a bed.

• After reading other comments I feel like the only human being here...

• Apparently the yanks love their oats enough to kill for

• I just can't get over the other comments!! Surely you would talk to her and help find her parents or look after her? Not reach for a 9mm?

• Tf she eatin porridge in my bed for? I'd kick her ass out.

• We live in a fucked up world where fucked up things happen.

• Well if you want her to eat something else, I'm sure she'd oblige. Depends on where you want to take this story line I guess.

• No, I want her gone. I'm just sayin that's not the thing to eat.

In my story line she's out on the front porch with the porridge dumped on her head

• Tell her she's at the wrong house and that the three bears are down the street...

• I'd wonder when the bears are coming into my house next based on the storyline.

• I'd be like "Seriously? Again? Girl, you gotta stop with this nonsense. No one else likes porridge this much."

• Tell her to get the hell out. And if she wouldn't I would get my gun...

• I would try and find her parents or where she lives.

• Kick her out

• I would chill with her.

What Guys Said 13

• I would grab her by her beautiful golden locks of hair and tell her if she's going to be a naughty girl then I'm going to treat her like one.
    I'll slap her in the face and make her cry and as she screams I'll shove my cock down her throat and say "oh no, your mouth is too hot from all the porridge you've been eating"
    Then I'll rip her clothes off and stick my cock in her pussy and so "oh, you're too scared and your pussy is too dry".
    So I'll bend her over my bed and spank her like a naughty girl, spit on her arsehole and shove my cock right up there and say "mmmm just right"

• she's a kid (or at least i think she was), i'd serve her some more. then wonder where her parents were at lol... gotta be some kinda desperate to break in for food and a place to sleep.

• Ask if she made enough for two and if not... why not... get a bowl and join her. maybe bring some ice cream. Talk about the big bad wolf?

• depends on how old she is and how she reacts when I catch her.

• Charge her rent if she wants to live in my crib

• Mr. Smithers, release the hounds.

• Eat da bitch!!!

• depends on what she looks like

• Give her some of my porridge...

• I'd probably call her mom... Wasn't she like 7 years old...

• Call the police for trespassing yeah?

• Kick that bitch out of my house #straightup

• Tell her she has to go.