What are some small things you'd like to do in the future, as a reward for something?

If I complete the task I want to complete, I want to get a tattoo of a butterfly on my neck. No, I'm not going to become a tattoo lady, only a small butterfly.

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• And what is the task you want to complete?

I want to get a pink ribbon tattoo with my and my sisters name on it for taking care of her with her bout with cancer.

1|0
    0|0
    • That sounds nice ☺️

I want to get an A in my current class and I also want to improve my younger brothers reading before school starts.

• Show All
    • Is it high or low functioning

My sister has Aspergers herself

• Oh, 🤗🤗🤗
      Low functioning, he did see a doctor and he had said that he will be fine but my brother still needs a lot of help. My parents keep insisting that there is nothing wrong with him, but I know he isint like most kids.

It's kind of a pain to take care of him because he has a temper and hold grudges for a long time, but it's worth it, because he is my angel.

What Guys Said 1

• a small thank you would be grateful, since I dont get a thank you for anything

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Eat a burger that is unnecessarily too big.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to go on an actual vacation for a week sometime in the future. I've never been on one

1|0
    0|0
  • I buy myself little presents whenever I accomplish somwthing. For example, a project just wrapped up at work and I bough myself a new pair of shoes :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I would want it to be a trip to Nippon. ^^

1|1
    0|0
  • I want to reward myself for losing 60 pounds by going to the spa for a day.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to lose 10 pounds and for a reward I want a sexy tattoo on my side.

1|1
    0|0
  • hmm maybe relax in bed all day :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Once I'm done with my exams I'm getting a haircut and I'm buying a new MAC matte lipstick

0|0
    0|0
  • i wanna get a full body massage at the spa cuz im doin good in life and deserve it

0|1
    0|0