Is it true that 6'0 is a lot taller then 5'9?

i mean i asked it before and people think 3 inches is a lot between them :( i think im 5'10 now

Most Helpful Girl

• It kind of is... I mean I'm tall but I'm no giant and I'm 5'8 whoxh is only an inch away from 5'9 I'm actually short around guys that are 6ft.

• 5'8 is not tall at all.

• @Harbor yeah i was 5'9.5 in the doctors office you think i have grown to 5'10?

• Yeah I never really thought it was either but everyone else seems to think it is... But then again of course they will when they're short

Most Helpful Guy

• I think so. I wish I was 6 ft or at least 5'11.

What Girls Said 2

• oh my goodness. -.- seriously, the difference is miniscule. we ain't gonna pull out a measuring tape for your height or ur penis before dating u.

• I think it actually depends on the situation. If you're specifically asking because you feel a chick goes for 6' rather than 5'9". To a chick that is 5'7", 6' is a big difference because when she wears heels, she may not want to be taller than he is.

What Guys Said 3

• It's noticeable still not by much.
    6'0 ain't even tall these days. If 6'6 , 6'7 is an A+ , 6'0 is a C- after begging the professor to not give you the D.

• If you put a 5'9" guy next to a 6'0" guy, you'll see a noticeable difference. Why do you ask?

• Yes, it's true. kind of a strange question really. :^) 5'11 and 18 here